Reviews for Breakable
untapdtreasure chapter 8 . 2/20
Wonderful. Now I shall I have. Sweet d/d dreams, and I am not complaining one tiny bit. This is my new favorite.
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 2/20
Honest to pete! I got goosebumps and butterflies reading this chapter. Its just perfect.
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 2/20
Why must they be so damn stubborn? *sigh* but I love it.
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 2/20
I love the aha moments when one of them finally gets it. Its late. I should be sleeping, but hey! Its just four more chapters, right? So I shall continue. Whee!
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 2/20
You have that down to a science. John Danziger treats everyone like an adult. I love that about him on the show with true now he's done it here with uly. Great job!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 2/20
That was perfect. Stubborn and so full of shit Devon is, and I'm glad Danziger put her in her place literally.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/20
I just love how you've captured danziger's relationship with True. It's so very true to character. And True is very True-esque.
white raven chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
I love this pairing, and you did a wonderful job in bringing them together. By exploring the characters in such depth, you allowed this reader to sink completely into the tale. It was lovely. You have a way with words, and the humor you infused was a wonderful contrast to the angst. Fabulous writing. Fabulous story. Thanks for sharing.
ironyrocks chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
I always have this desperate desire to read fic after a show ends, but for Earth 2, this was an absolute and undeniable necessity because of how the series ended. This fic handles the cliffhanger wonderfully. The emotional aftermath is handled deftly without overdoing it. The characters are pitch-perfect. The humor is hilarious. The angst is never overly-dramatic. And the UST between Devon and Danziger is like right out of the show. Except it, y'know, actually gets a resolution.

GREAT JOB!
shelly chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
I just wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed this. The fight scale thing was totally hilarious as was the pool of when they'd get together, and it seems like just the kind of thing the characters might have done in canon. (As for the Danziger touchiness thing, I'd always noticed that on the show, too; even with the people he'd just met or barely knew, Danziger was like that, though never in the way of overstepping others' private space. Being a fan of Clancy Brown for a long time, I can attest that it's definitely a Clancy thing and not the writing - if you have the E2 dvds, you'll see him doing the same thing with the other characters in the bloopers reel. But I digress). Great job. Puh-lease write more E2!
Arcole chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Glad you're still on fanfic to get this! So much of the fic is several years old. Loved this story massively! Thanks loads! I never was the biggest D&D fan even though the series was so obviously headed that direction, but I really really like how you've made it all real. Excellent story! Doesn't it still just tick you off that we only got one season? I've been rewatching on netflix-haven't seen an episode in 14 years, now I can watch them all over and over. Loved it then, love it now. Will watch for Danziger's casual contact-nice observation. Thanks again so much for such a great story!
silver.shadow.23 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
just wanted to say this is REALLY good. I just rewatched the series, and you seemed to gotten the personalities down stat. The only thing is, while I love the focus between Devon ad John, and Uly and True, the rest of the group is important and they weren't really in here.

But that isn't a bad thing. Just wanted to let you know thats what I thought. :D

Good job!
marielabbott chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I'm rediscovering Earth 2 on DVD and was pleased to find a quality fic like yours. Really emotional, yet totally in character. Great job, I really enjoyed it.
Cornflake Girl101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wonderful story! I loved ever second of it...Earth 2 was the greatest thanks for continuing it on for is all.
mastermia chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
I just loved this. So true to the characters and well written. Really, congrats on a job well done.