Reviews for The rain keeps comeing
8Silent Dreams8 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
So a couple of things, and just to let you know before hand I'm not just going to mindlessly say its a great story, it wasn't. There are so many grammatical and spelling error's in here, unneeded parts, and the story went by to quick. That is not to say that the idea of the story isn't good, after all if it had been horrible I wouldn't have even stuck around to finish it at all and leave a review.

I would suggest, if or when you decide to write future things, you get someone to beta for you. Either someone you know personally or someone online.

Also another thing, if the story is not complete then please remove the complete tag, it is misleading.

But all of these aside, your actual plot idea is really good, as well as a new spin on Quatre. Just don't rush it for something like this, if a character changes so significantly ease your way into it. Or explain in further detail how these changes occurred.

Sorry for this long review. I think you have a lot of potential as a writer. Please keep it up.
hjp3697 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
WICKED AWESOME!
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
this is good, and i will be mad if you dont update it soon!
shonen ai fanatic 14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
y is this complete u cant leave it like that no i need to read more update soon plz
Faye Coon chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I thought this was writen in a cute juvenile boy manner, one whom was really trying, so being a shota fan I apreciate that. But Alot was unclear or unspecific, or just silly plot lines. Everyone but Duo was completely out of cvharacter. Evn given its been a few years since anyone last spoke to Quatre, adult men usually don't change like That much. And what's with the boyfriend, it doesnt fit with anything, it dosnt work! And there was hardly enough romance to satisfy my yaoi hunger! I'd like you to read something of my own and tell me what you think! I could truly give you some pointers on subtlety. BTW arre you a boy? or a mentally handicapped female...its alright if you are...whos judging?

Faye-All the Way
Ameki-Elisa chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Ooh, love this story! And the pairing! Please update soon.
solar-baeby chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Please please please don't make this a one-shot. It deserves to be more than that. There was no romance in this one at all! Me want MORE! Please do more! Adios.
Van Daisuke chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Your story is great! Subarashi! Keep up the good work, because I'm going to read very chapter of your story!
SneezingLion chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
AHH! TOO CUTE! more...more...now...I dont think you realize...MORE NOW!
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This is pretty good, but you really should find a beta. Please update;)
Kaiser no yume chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This was a good story. Though the mistakes made it kind of hard to read. Maybe you should have a beta look over it, and then repost it? Or use a word processor with spelling and grammar checking.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love this story, it is well writen. Please update soon!

From

Kat
hama5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Oh wow this is so good, I love the pairing of Quatre and Heero, and how Heero protect Quatre, I cant wait to read your next chapter. Wonderful work, really
SkittleGoddess chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I hope you continue this fic and i see some good yaoi action.
Snowshoe koneko chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Good story over all... I kinda wish we had more time to see the relationship break apart between both pilots and Tom. Also, I noticed you had a lot of spelling errors adn they made it difficult at times for me to read... I'm not trying to anger you... but I just noticed... I'm guessing you don't have a spell check? I don't either... Good Job though! _ *gives a cookie*