Reviews for The Parents Are BACK!
D chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Another chapter?
Aprotny chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote this but I just read it recently. Could you please make a sequel?
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
cant wait for part 3
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
ouch...that is gonna hurt... . i soo know Chiro's feelings...i get liek that with my 'foster' parents..
Grava chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Now all you need to do is write up the trial. Maybe you could make it so they try to escape or something?
Soul of Antauri chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Again, very well writen, are you gonna write a sequel?
Tigerrunner chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I thought it was REALLY good! Emphases on the word 'REALLY' R u going to make a sequel to this one? No preasure or anything but I really want to know what happens to Chiro and his "parents".

(I hope they get exocuted. Do you think that is a possibity?)
Snow Paws chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
you had a really good start here. To bad you let it die off...
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Poor, poor Chiro...
x-Ray-Ray-x chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
oh my gosh that was so! terrible poor Chiro anyway i'm guessin u like nova?
Solar Wind chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Crosses paws...Where is the next part? I must know what happens next, please don't just let it hang there.
Steph chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
What a tearjerker! I felt really bad for Chiro. Great story
KitKat chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
**puts hands together** Please Please Please write the next one, I'm begging you!
Ari shuman chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
PLEASE UPDATE I'M GOING NUTS!...ahem sry about that your story is very good so far and i would like to continue to read it alone so update please i'm going nuts over here! *goes nuts* B-BYE! :D - *things break in background* umm...i can fix that b-bye :D

P.S. if i already sent u one sry i'm not being persitant or anything is just that i don't know if i did or not so if i did i'm sry anyway e-mail me if u can! :D SRMTHFG FOREVER!
Ari Shuman chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
HI MUST UPDATE NOW OR I WILL MAKE U BY FORCE! *coughs* ahem sry about -; i'm that kinda of person that HAS to know what happens next and your story is quite invigrating and interesting! :D so update PLEASE okay bye OH WAIT BEFORE I GO E-MAIL ME IF U WANT TO TELL ME WHEN U HAVE UPDATED AND WHEN U WILL IN THE FUTURE BYE! *gets cut off*