Reviews for The Parents Are BACK!
D chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Another chapter?
Aprotny chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote this but I just read it recently. Could you please make a sequel?
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
cant wait for part 3
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
ouch...that is gonna hurt... . i soo know Chiro's feelings...i get liek that with my 'foster' parents..
Grava chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Now all you need to do is write up the trial. Maybe you could make it so they try to escape or something?
Ain't No Lie Bye Bye Bye chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Again, very well writen, are you gonna write a sequel?
Tigerrunner chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I thought it was REALLY good! Emphases on the word 'REALLY' R u going to make a sequel to this one? No preasure or anything but I really want to know what happens to Chiro and his "parents".

(I hope they get exocuted. Do you think that is a possibity?)
Snow Paws chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
you had a really good start here. To bad you let it die off...
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Poor, poor Chiro...
x-Ray-Ray-x chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
oh my gosh that was so! terrible poor Chiro anyway i'm guessin u like nova?
Solar Wind chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Crosses paws...Where is the next part? I must know what happens next, please don't just let it hang there.
Steph chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
What a tearjerker! I felt really bad for Chiro. Great story
KitKat chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
**puts hands together** Please Please Please write the next one, I'm begging you!
Ari shuman chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
PLEASE UPDATE I'M GOING NUTS!...ahem sry about that your story is very good so far and i would like to continue to read it alone so update please i'm going nuts over here! *goes nuts* B-BYE! :D - *things break in background* umm...i can fix that b-bye :D

P.S. if i already sent u one sry i'm not being persitant or anything is just that i don't know if i did or not so if i did i'm sry anyway e-mail me if u can! :D SRMTHFG FOREVER!
Ari Shuman chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
HI MUST UPDATE NOW OR I WILL MAKE U BY FORCE! *coughs* ahem sry about -; i'm that kinda of person that HAS to know what happens next and your story is quite invigrating and interesting! :D so update PLEASE okay bye OH WAIT BEFORE I GO E-MAIL ME IF U WANT TO TELL ME WHEN U HAVE UPDATED AND WHEN U WILL IN THE FUTURE BYE! *gets cut off*