Reviews for Lifeless Flame
Golden Music chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Augh! Torture! Are you actually finished with this? Do Draco and Ginny end up together? You are putting me through pain with the tragic cliff-hangerness of this story!
Golden Music chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow. And when I say wow, I really mean . . . wow. More than that. I may not like the pairing you used in the story but this chapter is so strong.
Anna Scathach chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
This is... twisted. I like it though.
BookFreek chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Finally! I much-awaited chapter! I'm loving the developing romance between Ginny and Draco! I've always had a soft side for Draco. Whens the next chapter! Your story is awesome!
Ummster chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
YAY dee! i hope u get this review...otherwise...i'll just email u. fanfic's being slightly beepy, don't u think?

well anyways, ur fanfics so ROCK, i'm so glad u updated this one, its so GREAT! can't wait till they finally get together...they will, tho, right

they make such an odd pair...P
Flipinpenname chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
Aww its cute but in the end does he really kill ginny? if he really does ill cry... udpate soon!
Ummster chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
funny how potter is with ginny in real life
Ummster chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
waito, is the girl Ginny? wow, thats...wierd

isn't she the shy one?
Ummster chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
omg! that was SO GOOD! can't beleive it! i should be taking lessons from u on how to write romance!

PLEASE update.
BookFreek chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
OMG! Hadith, this is amazing. Such an original idea and worded so well! I hope you update!
The Lovely Cynic chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Awsome! A great look into another charcter's POV. Post more!

Peace,

GGS
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
You know - this is a really excellent insight into the heart and soul of a character - in this case Draco Malfoy. Only in yet another moment darkness did he see the light - and yes that light is Ginny - right? This would make such a great story - I do hope you will do more with it. As it is it stands on its own. Well done! Highly recommending it!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
excellent work. i love it.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Yeah Ginny us the girl in the story.

And I am so totally adicted to sugar too, so I know how you feel. This is supposed to be a one-shot but if I get any more ideas I am continuing it.
cj chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
would the girl be ginny by any chance! good story-line needs more chapters.