Reviews for Twobit's Angel
Jenna chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Keep going that's hilarious xD I want to see how this ends!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
...ew!...

HOW COULD YOU!

It was funny, though...keep it up!

:P
EmiliosLoofah chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Funny! This chapter put a smile on my face...I also loved the OI! Cute!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
WOW! Hot and heavy! (laughs)

I loved your A/N about mom and mum...that made me laugh out loud!

Keep goin'!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
GREAT SECOND CHAPTER! Short and sweet and to the point. LOVED IT! I do love your writing style, and keep it up!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hey, I really liked this! I just LOVE Two-Bit's character in The Outsiders book and movie (especially that Emilio Estevez plays Two-Bit in the movie I LOVE HIM!).

This story sounds good so far, and I will read more! Keep it up! Oh, I put you on my favorite Author/Story list...I like your first fan fic that much!

oOoRikku4EveroOo chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
I like your story! AND I LOVE SODAPOP! If you ever need a girl person in your stories for Sodapop COME TO ME! lOl Dally kissing Tim... dont they like hate each other?
CrazyAlchemistgrl017 chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
oh my god! why would you do that to Dally? Dally is not supposed to be gay! what were you thinking? and if he was gay why did you put him with Tim? he should be with Darry or Steve or someone in the gang ya know. but its stil a good story and i cant wait till you update!
CrazyAlchemistgrl017 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
pretty good start. i like it and stuff but there are some things you could fix ya know. its pretty stupid how you have it in povs its annoying and confusing and its like your not getting the whole story and stuff. but good job anyway i love the story and yea...
CasperVolleyBallPlaya18 chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
yeah i do i started balling with laughter about shepard and dally..lol...XD...i likes it!
dezzy-04 chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
ohh good twist...although I'm not really in to slash i think its a good twist in this story, because its not all about the gay people.
Banana4422 chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
WHAT? DALLY AND TIM ARE GAY? NO! i wish you warned me about this slash stuff
KidWithFace1692 chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
TIM SHEPARD KISSING DALLY! OMG! Sorrie, i thought it was kinda funny. Never in my LIFE would i have thought of THAT happening. Are they drunk? Just wondering. Awesome story! :D
streetpanther chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Tim? Dally? Nice...
CasperVolleyBallPlaya18 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
hey i want to know if you are eva going to update? i love you story so...its a very rare one with mostlyy two-bit...i love it ...plz