Reviews for Sometimes the Truth Hurts
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
oh my gosh! that was so good! I loved it. really did.

loved the poem views..they were really great!

scott is a total ass isn't he?

I loved the story really I did.

you did great.

thanks!
WeaponM chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Great stuff, you should do another Jean/Logan story.
The Bud chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Just as someone who knows, if you think a man is cheating, he probably is. If he's done it once, he'll do it again. Men don't see cheating as women do, unless it is a woman that does it. Men see it as getting a sexual fix. I liked your story, but if I ever cheated, I'd want my partner to leave because not feeling secure would tear them apart over time. You got more?
Mystic Vixen chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Great story so far! Why don't you have Scott fight for Jean? I mean what would it take fior Scott to get Jean back? She says she won't ever go back to him but what if he and Logan dook it out in front of Logan's apartment? I don't know it's just an idea. I can't wait for the next chapter! please up date soon!
Mystic Vixen chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
He's going to SCott isn't he? He always swore that if Scott hurt Jean in anyway, he'd come hunt Scott down and bring him as much pain as he possably could! Man this is good! I'm going to read on now!
Mystic Vixen chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING! IS SHE LEAVING HIM FOR LOGAN? THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! I AM GOING TO READ ON NOW!
Liljean15690 chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
i love it

i hated marvel for putting jean with scott
VanillaStrawberry chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
First, im sorry for not reviewing my computer has been down but i finished reading your fic and i love it i hope you update!
Christel chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
You wrote a great story and when i say that i really mean it. Hurry up with the next chapter. You know i have an idea for it. You should probrably make a sequal a few years later about their life if you are lucky enough they might even get children together. You're most likely to have that idea in mind already so i suppose that's about it. But if decide to take my advice you should probrably hurry up with it.
Bree-2006 chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
wow, i really liked this Blazie, I love this story so much! Ah! update soon and call me cause I'm off tuesday and I wanna hang out! luv ya!
marvlix chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Is this the end? i'm confused oh so confused. i'd rather have jean with scott but hey whatever. good job.
thesagaciousowl chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
great chapter... Scott is alive! :)

good job, and keep writing!
thesagaciousowl chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Well, I’m liking the storie, I’m a JOTT lover… but I also like Logan. Good storie and keep writing! Btw, don’t kill Scott! :) just hurt him ( he deserve it!).
Bree-2006 chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Woah...I loved the first line! 'I always knew that you were a dick.' Beautifully written, so poetic (Just lovin the sarcasm) ne'ways, great job like always and I'll see ya later when ya get ur butt over here. Luv ya!

*Bree*
pennywiseguy38 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i thought the story was sad and depressing, but wat she did was right. I cant wait to see what happens but what ever it is its not going to be good. I can only think about what is going to happen next, it is going to be very interesting. nice story babe