Reviews for Romeo, Romeo
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
oh~! this was simply the best fic i have read in a while. it was so sweet and cute and oh~!so funny ]
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
wow i love this so far...this chapter was so funny ]
jessica499499 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
That last line was pure gold and your whole story was just plainly awsome! Yay for Toya/Yukito!
YamiTami chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Go me, I spelled Nakuru's name wrong.

There were a couple minor errors in whole, which isn't bad. A touch awkward in the phrasing at a couple points, but again, big thing was the big blocks of lines straight from the play. I glossed over those sections because the fic is about the characters in the play, not the play itself. Sort of how Blindside and Remember the Titans don't really have anything to do with football. The trick in situations like this is the same as when you're describing a major fight scene. Describe a few key moves and punches and then gloss over the rest of the details, because if you don't the reader will. And if the reader's doing it then it's likely they miss something important.

Plotwise, I can definitely see Eriol knocking out Nakuru like that. He probably spent the next week cackling maniacally, and Nakuru joining the fangirls is all good. And you carried through on Nakuru being annoying but not demonized. In general, a great job on keeping it IC. A nice, cute fic with Touya's self abuse for flavor.
YamiTami chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
(I'm from The Muse Bunny)

Oh thank goodness, Touya/Yukito. I'll never cease to be amazed at how very little is written or drawn of them, despite them being flat out canon and generally cute together. And when I do find some it's usually badly written/drawn so your fic was a double relief. Properly spelled, punctuated, and grammar checked, without any bashing us over the head with a thesaurus or other things that plague FFN. And you say this is an old fic; I'll definitely check out more recent work later.

You have a good solid setup in the first chapter which is more than interesting enough to hook the reader.

One of the hazards of slash is that people tend to bash any possible rival love interests at the detriment of keeping things even remotely in character. Thankfully you don't seem to be doing this as of the second chapter. Naruku is a little snippy but she's supposed to be, and you haven't taken it to some unrealistic extreme. The same can be said for the minor females of the fic; they're not outside the realm of how teenage girls act around a cute boy.

The moment when Touya finds out who'll be opposite him is priceless XD

I can tell I'm going to enjoy this one!
yuriama sohma chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
NAKURU,WAIT UP!I WANT TO JOIN TOO!
yuriama sohma chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
bunny?O.o
Imaginarie chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
One of my favourite fics about Touya and Yuki .

Awesome! :)
neyma chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Thank you for a good story! I really enjoyed this, you're a talented writer and I also liked the plot AND the pairing!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
That was a very cute fic.

Touya and Yukito are very cool characters, I like reading fanfics about them.

Have a good day!
Dark Angel chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Thou hast counfuse-ethed(sp-eth?) me!I thought the plot-eth was that Romeo and Juliet were lovers who-eth were forbidden to be Wed! Was Romeo not murdered to prevent-eth their marriage? And Juliet, greaving from the death of her true love, did she not poison-eth herself to be with him?

(sorry but i havn't had much much sugar today so i'm more crazy than usual)
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
aw! that last line Eriol says is so cute! i love this is story, when i first saw yukito's eating habits i thought HOLY COW! and was laughing so hard, he looked like a weirdo! anyway i love this story, its totally going to my favourites! see yha
Yuukka chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Ahh, that was amazing! I'm glad they're finally happy.

Thanks for the story!

Best wishes,

Yuuka.
Lucian32 chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
ur story is love thanks so much D
Vicks111 chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
lovely! just lovely! I loved how Yue made him realize he was wrong, and how eriol is always behind everything; and of course, the fangirl squeels backstage.