Reviews for Innocent
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Read this multiple times, and I still love it like the first!

Great fic.

The way Nick calls Vash out about the kiss is a hell of a lot cute! X)
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is pure unadulterated win. Best Vash and Wolfwood fix I've had yet, and I needed this like WHOA.

I loved the 'half an inch from my face?' line, and you had the characters down to a tee. Made me squee all over P thankyou.
mulounion chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
...I love it. It makes me happy inside.
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow, yay! Great fic! So sweet and fluffy and guess one would say. I love it!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Hey, not bad! Love this pairing!
daisukiangel42 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
aw, that was so totally cute!
dk-joy chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
You should write more Trigun yaoi! Please?
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
WolfwoodVash all the way! Love this fic, will you continue?
scryoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Ohh! That was so sweet... I loved it! Angst and romance and sap... _ And it Wolfwood and Vash at that! /beams in delight/ Yup, just loved it. _

- scryoko
Mizurio chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Write more Wolfwood/Vash. Now. This story just made me 'aww' through the whole thing and was so cute! _ I think a sequel to this would be very very good!
shae1yaoi fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
i loved ur story so sweet i love the fluffyness more than the lemon its so sweet
Rosyln24 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Vash is not gay and the same goes to wolfwood hes a pretchur a man of god for goodness sake and vash loves girls so much that he would never do that believe me and stop with the gayness sorry to be hard on u but that is just sick!
PikkuTatsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Aw so cute so sweet! _ Just love those two! phew.. XD that was the fluffiest thing I've read..

Definitely gonna fav this! _ It would be great if you continued writing this, looks like you can write some AWESOME W x V!
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
:) Well this was very cute, I really enjoyed it, great job! And you're right they are very slashable. Gotta love em for it too. lol Love this fic, wonderful job ;)
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that was so kawaii!

that was a good fic... love it. write some more please!