Reviews for Why swallows build in the eaves of houses
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautifully unique tale! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Hook is a bastard...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Wow Wendy is really suicidal in this fic lol
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I love this fic :')
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I like the way you write! :)
anna chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Seems nice :)
afterthebattle chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
This was fantastic. And quite sexy, I might add.
liljennmartin chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Congratulations! That was an awesome story! Well written, the plot wonderful and the portraits of Hook and Wendy as well as their emotions were described amazingly! Thank you for sharing with us this great story!
j'aime.volonte chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
I never realized how much I would like the Wendy and Hook pairing until I stumbled upon this story. Thank you! It really was a pleasure to read!
Awsaya chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
I do not know if you still read new reviews, but I have to let you know just how much I love this story. You must already know how beautifully you write, and it is your writing that made me experience both sadness and joy for Wendy and her Captain Hook, until you finally reduced me to tears in the final chapter . . . but they were tears of mirth.

As a child I unfortunately had little regard for Barrie’s lovely tale outside of the adventure aspects; now that I am older, however, it and its complex themes have become so immensely dear to me. I think that perhaps it is because I am old enough to appreciate the sentiment that makes this story as timeless as you said, the precious marvel that is childhood.

I appreciate the manner in which you seamlessly fitted this journey of unlikely love alongside the original story and, most notably, its ending. Such a lovely tribute.

“That to grow up and live, to truly live, is the biggest adventure of all.”
This line, Hook’s line, definitely resonates with me the most. Honestly, I cannot express how much that means to me, as I’m currently at a point in my life where I have to make many “grown-up” decisions. I never wanted to grow up either, and so reading your story was, not only a nostalgic reflection on a story already so near to my heart, but also a balm to my soul. I do not have the words to yield adequate praise.

Thank you so very much! I will always remember your words.
Amazilia chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
This us the best Hook/Wendy I've read yet. The way you brought them together was very imaginable. Bravo! Loved it very much.
guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2013