Reviews for And He Will Smile
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
...This is the most interesting couple to me...and I don't know why...loved the fanfic though!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Yes, sadistic indeed. How very like Grima to think such notions.
Nightstars-girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh, i like it, grima is a monster.. but a monster in selfish love
087 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
poor Eowyn

great fic
jamie chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I love it! I loveed this line especially, "Does he love her, she of this most exquisite and cruel beauty?"
bridges and balloons chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
dark indeed! he is definately evil. but makes for a great dramatic character! Wonderful story, it made me shiver, it was that dark! (and sad too, the people of Rohan, especially Eowyn and Eomer are my favorites...) but a very good read!
Rana Ninque chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow, that was dark. But I suppose it was the unspoken emotion that we all felt pouring off of Grima. I'm glad you wrote it. It makes things a little clearer now. What Eowyn went through-or what we presume she went throuh-was dark, and it's interesting to see it written so blatently, unlike the way most of us write it, little hints and whispers. Very good story, very well written.

Love,

Rana
silverjigsaw chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow. That's what I have to say. Wow. That's...intense. That's awesome. That's...you made me swear at the awesomeness of your story. Wow.
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Excellent. This one goes in the favorites.
LadyBaelish chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Awesomely pervy. Yay, Evil!Grima!
L'AmatricedeTrappes chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This is incredibly creepy. Excellent writing, but very dark. Personally, I find this interpritation of Grima to be disturbing, and I like living in my happy world where he loves Eowyn for her strength and pride, rather than lusting to destroy her- but this darker version works very well, despite how unsettling it is for me.

I find it *very* disturbing that he's known her since she was a little child and still wants to break her. I also think it's creepy that he calculates all this calmly and coldly, because as you said "there is little anger left in him". (By the way, when I say I'm disturbed, I mean it in a good way. Well...as good as disturbed can be...)

The last line is beautifully twisted, and it actually makes me angry at Grima because of the *injustice* of that thought. I find those who actually desire to corrupt the beautiful or the strong to be the scariest people in the universe.

Anyway, you have brilliant ideas, and you're writing is haunting. Lovely.
Violet chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Beautiful. Especially the ending. Just...beautiful.
sarahbarr chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Good writing - very creepy and more than a little scary!
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Wow. This is extremely dark, but I have to admit that I think all of us like to explore Grima's dark side once in a while. I LOVE the closing sentence - how do you always end so damn well? I compeletly suck at endings. I really do like this, it's well written if a little dark. Great work - as usual!