Reviews for Forget Me Not
sssssssssssssssssssss chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
i love cats i love cats i love cats i ove cats
Amateur Des Trappes chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great story.
SerengetiRose chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
Wonderful story. Too bad you decided to abandon it.
RentFan27 chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
COME BAAAAAAACK!
murmure-des-mots-doux chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
dear god, its really annoying me that you have seemingly gone against your word that you dont leave a story unfinished. i understand that life gets in the way sometimes, but surely during the last 4 years you had a little time to spend on these unfinished fictions. but enjoyed what i have read of it. such a shame that you have decided to abandon this story. hypocrisy isnt attractive, or so my mother told me.
TwistedEveryWay chapter 19 . 3/30/2010
WOWZA! Keep writing! PLEASE!
a phantom phan from gr chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
you must be joking...! i m waiting over half a year for you to finish the story... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? a few days ago i finished with the school s examinations and i really hoped that the story would go on someway...

P.S. you are writting really good and i have to say that i prefer FORGET ME NOT more than the DADS STORY that you put on youtube. dads story is quiet good but the forget-me-not s plot is much more ''mature'' and it has many more possibilities to become a sequel to our favourite story. SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU, IN ANY WAY, I REALLY DIDN T MEAN IT. keep on the good job you are very talented...
childsnapdragon chapter 19 . 6/27/2009
LOVE IT! it was so amazing. I love how you kept the characters all in place.
Lostchild511 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
i love this story just from the first sentence you can tell its a good idea
LittleLotte-xox chapter 19 . 12/28/2007
Please continue! Please!
ForeverPhantoms chapter 19 . 1/20/2007
I'm with Cymbidium on this one! This is the first POTO story I started reading when I found this site. It is still my favorite story, and I hope your health will allow you to finish it. Could you send me a quick note to let me know how you are doing and if this story will continue? Praying that you are well!
Cymbidium chapter 19 . 10/1/2006
I hope you're feeling better and are still able to write. Because you do it so beautifully, I can't help but believe that it must be something you love to do, as it has also become for me, thanks to you. I'm sure I must have told you before that you are the reason I myself have started writing, and it has become my passion. Forget Me Not has always been one of my favorites and I hope you will be able to finish it. It has been many months snce your last update, and I note that you said you do intend to finish it, so I'm still waiting on the next update. I believe one of the greatest difficulties in writing a POTO fanfic that takes place in the 1890's is that all the stories begin to sound the same. Yet that has never been your problem. Your story angles always seem so new and different, with a slightly different twist, that you can't help but get drawn in. You really have a gift. If you can, I would very much appreciate a reply from my favorite author. I truly believe that you are the greatest fanfic writer in the POTO arena and very much hope that you'll be able to continue writing and developing your stories.
Reine de Lutin chapter 19 . 8/7/2006
OH MY GOD! YOU CANNOT END AFTER WHAT YOU JUST PUT UP! This is a great story, and you just had to bring the toad back. I can just tell that this is going to get a whole lot interesting! I hope that we get an all-out brawl between Christine and Carlotta. Go christine! PLEASE Update!
Erik's Heart chapter 19 . 6/9/2006
I hope this review finds you feeling better. I love this story I started reading it yesterday and just finished. I hope you are well enough to update soon. Thats quite a cliffhanger you left!
iluvmyphantom chapter 19 . 6/4/2006
love you agie please update soon! im dying! lol

ani