Reviews for Just the Once
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love reading fluff! Remus and Severus are just made for it.

So, about the kids... who carried or did they borrow a woman for it?
Raula chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awww!

Brilliant.
INTP-INFP chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love how Severus is portrayed in this, exactly the way he is, cruel and uncaring on the outside but kindhearted inside. Just waiting for someone to take the time to expose it.
Pettes chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh, They are so sweet together. *sigh dreamily*
Josie chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Loved it. I've been reading a lot of your SS/RL stories and find that I really enjoy them. I'm not really into the Mpreg thing, but if you did take this one further, I'd definately still read it _
Glea chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hello

Oh well, I liked this story a lot. Sweet

I'm interested in reading more, if you want to write. Maybe you could put another chapter? If you could be so kind, please tell me if you are going to write a new story, so that I won't miss it.

thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
that was so sweet do another chapter
ontheroad chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
So sweet! I love the way you write and how you make the characters behave.
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
o love it! its so cute and sweet!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
aw...oh thee fluffyness!...who had the kids?
jadenphoenix chapter 1 . 10/23/2005

Please, write more! I'm reading all your fics now, and I love it! It's beautifully written!
Lily Finch chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This was a sweet story. I know this sounds cliche, but it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Very good story!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Your story was so adorable. It made my day, I swear. I love how you went all the way to them when they are older, I've never read a story besides this one that did that. Your story was so sweet, it was like one of those chick flicks where you need a box of kleenex because its just so cute you cant help but sit there sobbing out, "Thats so f-ing cute!" Haha, anyways great work, it was amazing.
AloraBraken chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That was awesome. :} I loved it! So sweet and lovely! (sigh) I can't think of anything else to describe it. It was just wonderful. Beautifuly written. :} I look forward to more of your work. :} (Harry and Draco forever) Bye Alora :}
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
That was just as it says,wonderfully sugary fluff! The reocurring "last time"s was too cute and I think thats what made this one of my favorites! Great job, keep writing R/S, your very talented!