Reviews for The Mortal Fairy
Kara Angelle chapter 9 . 12/18/2001
aww, it was so beautiful! in many ways it was even better than the movie! how wonderful! yaya! I love happy endings! Keep writing an never quit!~Kara*
Kara Angelle chapter 8 . 12/18/2001
oy! this is good and I'm glad that wasn't her, there's still a chance! it's amazing how you could completely change the story line and still keep them mostly in their original character. keep writing an never quit!~Kara*
Kara Angelle chapter 7 . 12/18/2001
aww, I like the confused emotions, but where is Sarah? is it the Elves? ack! I hafta go read tha next chapter, ~Kara*
Kara Angelle chapter 5 . 12/18/2001
yay! The elves will save her! I love Elves, at least Tolkein's elves, I hope I like these. anyways, good story line, but I must go an read more quickly, keep writing an never quit!~Kara*
Kara Angelle chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
not good or bad, just kind of odd, it seems sort of like a Labrynth version of Beauty and The Beast. but then I've read too many B&B stories, this is good.
Kara Angelle chapter 2 . 12/18/2001
I love this so far, but this review's gonna be short cuz I hafta find out what happens! Very good, I'll say more later. Keep writing an never quit! ~Kara*
MoonAssassin chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
i have read all the way up to chapter 9 love it
AsHlEy NiCoLe chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Again... good story... long but good... keep it up, Sarah :)

Ash
Xelena chapter 9 . 5/25/2001
That was sooo sweet and i really liked it. you're a good author.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 9 . 5/23/2001
How did I miss three new chapters? This was really good, can't wait till your next one!
Silver Space chapter 8 . 5/5/2001
good. is he ever going to find his sara?
Xelena chapter 8 . 5/5/2001
So the elven king captured Sarah and Jareth killed him. But when he got to where Demi was, SHE had already taken the real Sarah to her own kingdom to take the power for herself. Am i right?
A Midsummer Night's Dreamer chapter 8 . 5/3/2001
he's going to find Sarah, right? right? I hope they get married in the next chapter!
Xelena chapter 7 . 4/30/2001
I like it a lot. Please write more soon.
demeterAKAdemi chapter 7 . 4/23/2001
MORREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :) I've missed two chapters! *slaps herself in the forehead* I'm insane! I luv this!