Reviews for Jason's Gift
Anonymousfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Best. Story. Ever.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was awesome and kind of really funny. Yay Dick.
JLMischief chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Truly amazing.. What I think of your story is something I can't find words to express, but I hope you understand how I felt while reading it when I say it is so well-written & brilliantly conceived, I forgot it was a story and lived in the spirit of it the entire duration - it's only when I saw the -fin- 2 minutes ago that my mind realised this wasn't reality.. normally, if any written composition touches me, at the most I think it's been as good as watching a movie, but this.. I was /living/ every moment near Dick, I belonged to his crazy world, I /felt/ everyone's emotions, I knew that world like it was mine!

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful the story you told is, I'm just hoping you understand by all I said above, that's the best I can express myself as of now.. Thank you for such a perfect experience!
Silence chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I have read ALOT of Nightwing after finding and reading this one yet again, I thought I should let you know that this truly is one of the best I have ever read. Well written and well done.
Sebra chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Creative, beautiful... absolutely gorgeous. Your writing is an inspiration to me. I love how you mix the aspects of the comics, cartoons, and so many others within your writings (admittedly, cartoons do tend to leave A LOT out - like Jason, in the Batman series).

Wow. It was just great. I had suspicions he was dreaming from the beginning when he started hearing voices, but that was a twist of fate at the end I never would have suspected. Total fave. Your writing is wonderful.
HighNote chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
great story.I laughed,I cried,it was awesome. Nice touch having Jason lead Dick back to reality. I give this one two thumbs up!
luver of jellybeans chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is awesome.

I loved how you subtly left those hints (which left me extremely confused), and how you portrayed everyone. I got a warm fuzzy feeling reading the ending part, and... It was just awesome. *favs*
Agena K chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
this is so god! is there more?
MyBatBoys chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Holy best story ever Batman! Wow. Incredible. Powerful. Brilliant...

Wow.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
*sniff* This was just wonderful. *sniff* There are so many things amazing about this story that I can't even name them all. Just... Dick and Babs, and Dick and Tim, and Jason, and Jason and *Hal*, and the Brimstone comment, and Helena wanting to die a hero, and Lian playing with the Nightwing doll, and Wally's coffee, and...

*adds to favs*
Lil art girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
i cant tell u how much i love this story...i wish u wod rite another one...and the ending was great! keep it up
wink wink chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
OMG! That was the best story ever! I don't see how anyone else could post a fic with you in their fandom! You are the most amaizing writer ever! You should be included in college lit classes! I bow down to your glorious abilities! I worship at your alter!

*grin*

really, though. i totally dig. I loved trying to play the world's third best detective and guess at what was really going on. the clues were nice and subtle so that the ending wasn't a total shock, but still a surprise, a la the sixth sense. well done, girly!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This was so awesome and sweet. I guess that I have been reading too much fantasy. I didn't think it at all weird for the aliens and the presidential conspiracy theory. Oh god. What a wonderful ending. I really like this story and am putting it in my c2 archive and putting you on my author alerts list.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Whoa. This was one heavy story you've conjured up here. Its probably the best long story I've ever read next to Aussie Nightwriter's long stories -Most perferably "Orders"; "Nightwing has trouble following orders."- If I got all of that right, I have to say I enjoyed this story VERY MUCH. I loved how you wrote it in such a surreal point of view in 3D person, I had no idea was going on but I had sense all that Nightwing was experincing it wasn't happening and happening at the same time - catch my drift? No? Doesn't matter. I enjoyed reading this story. Dick, Barbra, Tim, and Jason (whom I've read about in the comics, only read in mentioned Dick "Secret Files and Origins" Comic) and the others were in excellent character. It was really emotional and realistic.

Good job.

Sakura123
Cassandra Cain chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wow! I loved it! At first, I completely panicked when everyone was getting killed, but the ending was great! Even my friend who doesn't really like Batman fics enjoyed it!

Keep writing Nightwing fics!

-Cassandra