Reviews for Jason's Gift
It was a good story but there were some mistakes in spelling and tenses.
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh woah, this was one of the coolest stories I have ever read! It was incredible and unique and epic! Awesome job!
Anonymousfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Best. Story. Ever.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was awesome and kind of really funny. Yay Dick.
JLMischief chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Truly amazing.. What I think of your story is something I can't find words to express, but I hope you understand how I felt while reading it when I say it is so well-written & brilliantly conceived, I forgot it was a story and lived in the spirit of it the entire duration - it's only when I saw the -fin- 2 minutes ago that my mind realised this wasn't reality.. normally, if any written composition touches me, at the most I think it's been as good as watching a movie, but this.. I was /living/ every moment near Dick, I belonged to his crazy world, I /felt/ everyone's emotions, I knew that world like it was mine!

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful the story you told is, I'm just hoping you understand by all I said above, that's the best I can express myself as of now.. Thank you for such a perfect experience!
Silence chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I have read ALOT of Nightwing after finding and reading this one yet again, I thought I should let you know that this truly is one of the best I have ever read. Well written and well done.
Sebra chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Creative, beautiful... absolutely gorgeous. Your writing is an inspiration to me. I love how you mix the aspects of the comics, cartoons, and so many others within your writings (admittedly, cartoons do tend to leave A LOT out - like Jason, in the Batman series).

Wow. It was just great. I had suspicions he was dreaming from the beginning when he started hearing voices, but that was a twist of fate at the end I never would have suspected. Total fave. Your writing is wonderful.
HighNote chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
great story.I laughed,I cried,it was awesome. Nice touch having Jason lead Dick back to reality. I give this one two thumbs up!
luver of jellybeans chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is awesome.

I loved how you subtly left those hints (which left me extremely confused), and how you portrayed everyone. I got a warm fuzzy feeling reading the ending part, and... It was just awesome. *favs*
Agena K chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
this is so god! is there more?
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Holy best story ever Batman! Wow. Incredible. Powerful. Brilliant...

Wow.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
*sniff* This was just wonderful. *sniff* There are so many things amazing about this story that I can't even name them all. Just... Dick and Babs, and Dick and Tim, and Jason, and Jason and *Hal*, and the Brimstone comment, and Helena wanting to die a hero, and Lian playing with the Nightwing doll, and Wally's coffee, and...

*adds to favs*
Lil art girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
i cant tell u how much i love this story...i wish u wod rite another one...and the ending was great! keep it up
wink wink chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
OMG! That was the best story ever! I don't see how anyone else could post a fic with you in their fandom! You are the most amaizing writer ever! You should be included in college lit classes! I bow down to your glorious abilities! I worship at your alter!

*grin*

really, though. i totally dig. I loved trying to play the world's third best detective and guess at what was really going on. the clues were nice and subtle so that the ending wasn't a total shock, but still a surprise, a la the sixth sense. well done, girly!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This was so awesome and sweet. I guess that I have been reading too much fantasy. I didn't think it at all weird for the aliens and the presidential conspiracy theory. Oh god. What a wonderful ending. I really like this story and am putting it in my c2 archive and putting you on my author alerts list.