Reviews for All You Ever Wanted
Wynni chapter 1 . 4/15
You. Are. Awesome.
Wide-Eyed For Pontmercy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I totally agree! this little fic sums up what I've felt for months! Raoul may be a fop, but he would never abuse Christine or become a drunkard, because he loves her completly and wants her to be happy! I am so glad I read this!
VampPhan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
that was actually very nice, realistic, and I really think that Raoul would do that for her. This wasn't cliche at all, and I like it. And I liked Christine's reasons too, not just "because-I-just-made-up-my-mind-in-the-past-three-seconds-about-something-that-will-affect-the-rest-of-my-life because-a-fangirl-said-so" Great story
Chinaberry chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
ah, yes! another person who undersands my roul who doesnt hate Christine for wanting to leave. it does make sense for him to let her go if he truly knows it will make her happy.

-cassie
Asparaga chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I liked it...I'm definitely E/C, but I don't hate Raoul, either. It was really nicely handled. I liked how Christine said that Erik loved her as well as Raoul, but Erik was the one who needed her. And you know, now, whenever I watch the movie, at the Final Lair scene, this fic is bouncing around in the back of my head. So Erik's heartbroken, and I'm sitting there thinking, oh, don't worry, Erik, Christine will come back, don't worry...heehee. Great fic.
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I admit it. I was close to tears, being the Raoul fan I am. And I was sniffling. But that's because I have a cold. If this isn't done, then please update.
RachaelMNiner chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Now there's our brave Raoul. We knew he had it in him to realize the truth.

Once again, this is a great little snapshot. It's an intense study of these two dominant characters, and I think that it really shows them both in a positive - and humanizing - light. The brevity works well to your advantage in this case; the sketch of an idea, if you will, is as pleasing to read as any of your longer works.
Dancer of the Opera chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
If a sequel is made it should go along these lines. Great job, keep it up!
Gryffon's Fyre chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
ahhahaha i like raoul too! he's sweet but i'm still an e/c shipper...I was wondering if you would be interested in and R/Oc? e-mail me if so thanx
fcol chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Short, sweet, and Raoul-friendly... what more could I ask for? I think the brevity here really works in your favor, the short story format is very appropriate to the glimpse into Raoul's mind and heart that we are getting here. Can I point out my very favorite line? "I realised then that she never needed to be freed." Pure goosebumps! Lovely!
GoldenLyre chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
fair enough.
Kittie Darkhart chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was very angst-ridden and sad. I loved it! I also loved how Raoul was not made out to be a cruel wretch in this. So many people hate him because he has Christine in the end and for other reasons. I am an Erik/Christine fan myself, but I also like Raoul. It was nice to him shown in a good light!

Again, this p.o.v. was very good! :)
Gerik Phan chapter 1 . 3/20/2005