Reviews for The End of Everything
Jamieson Zed chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
This was a beautiful insight into a very painful time in both of their lives. Great job at getting into their heads.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Nice dialogue. I especially like the interraction between Malcom and Trip at the end.
Raok chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
PLEASE UPDATE
Lee Goshabyn chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Very good, anxiously await more.
Lady Underworld chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
Oh come on! You can't leave it like that!
fairyfloz chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Beatiful! Please don't leave us hanging! I have to know that Trip and T'pol will be together! Please! Pleas! Please!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Nice perspective here, and I especially enjoy the friendship with Trip and Malcolm.
plumtuckered chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
This was beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us. I do hope there's more. :-)
JM9 chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
beautiful sequal. I'm eager to see another follow up with the events from Affliction & Divergence, with maybe also some speculation on Bound.

You are such a beautiful writer with great depth and feelings. I look forward to seeing more.
JonnyG chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
I hope you update soon.
eliz chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
:o) Gotta love those Keane songs! I went to their concert in Boston - it was brilliant.

You're my favorite writer in this fandom, by far. Your characterizations are always spot on and your style is beautiful. Excellent story - please continue!
Gabi2305 chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
"This was the end of everything." Let's hope it's not the end of everything. ;) I am confident that we get a season 5 and hopefully more Trip and T'Pol. ;o)

This was a beautiful piece of writing. You explained all their feelings so well. Thank you for this story.