Reviews for Mistaken Identity VII
mark3232 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Methos was killed in Highlander The Source by someone else.
corbinmichael chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
See, that's why I hate Buffy. That's why I've ALWAYS hated Buffy (though I love the show). She would SO do something like that. She NEVER thinks. Could so totally see her killing an innocent on account of her selfish arrogance. We never saw that on the show because of how it was written (I hate how Joss always writes to excuse her actions). This was so perfectly written (minus a couple of inconsistencies).
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
are you saying that Mathos is dead. . .or is this just another way for Methos to "disappear" again? I am actually confused! That never happens when reading drabbles. . .which is why I like them. But this is nice. . .I wonder if you would write more to this? Another drabble perhaps?
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
That was funny. keep up the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
*gigglegiggle* Hee hee...good one
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
ahh man thats just too funny. buffy thinking an immortal is a demon! and methos too one of the four horsemen! giggles maddly after 8 long hours of nightshift! ick!
Keep Right Side Up chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Stupid...
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
that's awesome. and so easy to picture!
Feynor chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Aww, that was just... I don't knw what is is, but it definitely made me laugh :-)

Thanks.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I thought the watchers thought Methos was mythical or long dead, except for Dawson? After all, Methos was a Watcher for a while.