Reviews for Wrong
DopeyPixie chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
I loved this story, good job!
NicoleKidmanIsPerfect chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
Wow good story! The characters were well written and I think the part where Andy goes from wedding ring to gun is magnificent, that was so symbolic! Great job, only the birth date of Andy's patient, 1642, was not funny. And why is Lu so much against abortion? I think she should have sympathised with Andy more before telling her to keep the baby. Anyways, maybe it's because -I presume- you're American and abortion isn't fully accepted there (yet).

But after all, I think this is a very good story!
Jammalot chapter 18 . 7/27/2006
Hey,

just wanted to say that I LOVED the story ! Good plot, not too much weird stuff ( I thought that the whole Andy-being-pregnant-and-Les-raping-her-thing was a bit weird, but I still liked it)And a bit of a weird story always tops the others :P

And again, I LOVED IT !¡

Love, Jammalot
katetastic chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
i liked that Andy got to talk to Les, and i am not surprised that he did that to her...once an abuser always an abuser

very very very good story i read the whole thing at once, and i loved it!
SMrocks chapter 18 . 12/10/2005
That was so good!I hope that you continue it!:)
Alexa chapter 18 . 7/16/2005
Wow! Great fic! It was really good! Keep up the great work.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Good story i like so far I raelly like .
Ron's Sweetie chapter 18 . 6/20/2005
I thinks this was very good story I love how Andy stood up to Les.
Kelly chapter 18 . 4/22/2005
Hey! Excellent story...one of the best Stong Medicine fanfics I've read. I love the show! Keep up the good work! :) -Kelly
Prettycrazy chapter 18 . 3/31/2005
Oh FANTASTÌCK story even though I love Les and Andy together. And kinda hated him in this, I loved the story. More stories like that I'm for sure gonna read them.
Charlie chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Nice goin'! I like your writing style and the storyline is really well thought out. I think you've captured the characters quite well too, seeing how I can picture them in your story. Keep up the great work :)

Love, Charlie
Regency chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
I love this story, because, well, I hate Les, but it's just so well done. One nitpick-Andy's former military, she'd still have her Gov. Issued firearm. 9 mil. I think. But, otherwise, great.
heartandy112 chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
m love it. please keep writing. hope milo's going to be in this story. i really like that you don't have jesse being too much of a brat. because she's really not.

ellie.
Prettycrazy chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
Ok this is a REALLY cool story I'm hoocked!
azsurferchick chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Great Job. Please continue!