Reviews for Welcome to My Romance
NaughtyRaccoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
O.O OMG! that was such an incredibly incredibly cute story (i squealed so many times while reading it). i can't imagine Shuichi making a video like tat but it'll b so awesome if tat actually happened with Eiri gettin slightly jealous. anyway, that was just so cute that i was compelled to review. great great fic!
0o0o0o chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
UWWA! Ohmygodohmygod! THis was so totally awesome, YOU ARE SO GOOD!
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Great fic. I absolutely loved it...then again, I absolutely love that song. To my knowledge, they never used this song in the anime. I think it is froma drama CD or...something...When I first heard it, i was told it was Ryuichi singing it...and that thought kinda scared me. But it seemed to fit better now that i now Shuichi sings it. Call me crazy...but i wanna see this video. _ Shuichi

Oh, I have a huge favor to ask. Can I use your translated lyirics for a fc I want to write? It's a weiss Kreuz fic, and I swear i'll give credit. Anyhoo, please e-mail me with your answer at greatwaterdragon Thanks a ton.
Shado-Fyre chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
o! very nice. guess i'm going to have to try this out on my other half.
chakura chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Aw sweet I really like this fic and plus welcome to my romance is one of my fave songs. lol I love shu-chan _
Dark McCloud chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
O, I liked it very much :) Very nice work!
Tally chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was so hot! Especially the end. I LOVED the end! I've never heard that song but your fic definitely makes me wanna hear it! As soon as I gt a few more dollars I'm gonna buy it. As short as it was, that was one of the hottest things I've ever read.

Keep writing! I just love how you did Shu-chan's personality. It's very close to how he would probably act if this fic ever happened in the manga or anime. I really enjoyed this! Please write more!
Silver on the Tree chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*ultimate fangirl squeal* THAT WAS SO CUTE! I SWEAR, THAT WAS THE BEST FLUFF EVER! Not to mention the fact that I'm looking at the song "Welcome to My Romance" in a whole new light! *rolls on the floor laughing and clutching her stomach as she remembers the whole promotion video* Shuichi going all Maroon5...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (if you've seen Maroon5's videos you'll know what I mean, no offense if you're a fan...)
CalliThaala chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
that was really good! _
Truly Deeply Forever chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Very 'electrifying' I Love It
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
ek! That was so cool!

luv lots,

MacroLuvr chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
OMG that rocked I knew Yuki would be jealous hehehe! I would love to see that music video if Shuichi and Yuki were in it!
KC-Chick chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This is from KC-Chick and Mr Seto Kaiba's Secretary. We must praise you on a job well done and no, we didn't see any OOC-ness so great job on that too, we thought you really captured the relationship between Yuki and Shuichi. Especiailly Shuichi and his "e you're so cute!" so Shuichi, we could totally picture him saying everything that was in this. Same with Yuki "then go to bed idiot" hehe, nice job on keeping their character. we loved it. _

PS. From Mr. Seto Kaiba's Secretary: I LOVE GRAVITATION! I LOVE AGENT K...or Claude WinchestER if you prefer...awsome Job! (The note above was from both of us)

Mr. Seto Kaiba's Secretary & KC-Chick

PPS. Forgive us if we have frightened you in any way, we're a tad hyper if you cannot tell, but really, great job!
reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
kawai *hugs her teddy* I really enjoyed reading it..

Yuki is just so cute when he gets jealous...and I really liked the music video. Very sexy -(i wanna have that song!)
fearthewrathofra chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
i'm surprised yuki didn't throw poor shuichi out immediatley. he usually does... anyway yuki is so kawai when he's jeleaos! _

good as always.