Reviews for Welcome to My Romance
GoldenFyre chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Super KAWAI! SO CUTE! *squeals like a steryotype yaoi fangirl* fluffness.
Amaryllis Cage chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
:D jealous Yuki! I love it. Very nicely done. It wasn't OOC at all. I love your description of the music video too. All in all, very good fic.
andrea chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
that was great, I love seeing a sensitive side to Yuki!
kauru-chan bounce chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
nice! _
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
*bursts* Aah my god that was so adorably frickin' adorable! (Pardon my vague French.) Beautifully written - nice vocabulary and such. All the little things Shuichi did and said were so absolutely giggle-inducing. And hell, Eiri was just as cute in this. A very nice little fic. (And yeah, isn't that song odd? I still crack up every time I hear the "Let's. Make. Love." bit. XD)
mrruffles chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
nice story maiden of the moon.

i very much enjoyed it but i think its nicer if you cna make a cartoon out of it. i bet it will be nice just seeing yuki eiri's face.
GravityNeko chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Absolutely LOVED it! That was sensous beyond belief...I loved how described the music video. VERY nicely done... *puts on favorites*
Griever5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
HAhah! This was great! I really liked the ending! D
Yu Mutou chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Wow, that was so cute! I liked how Yuki was jealous... Really nice job!
flippy chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
that was so cute. especially how yuki got jealous and all. very cute. sorry but i have to go my class bell just rang and i can't be late any more. bu bye. flippy.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
oh my god! you have written the most fitting fic for this song! i actually like this song. it drives my friend crazy when i sing this to him. hehe! but i like the shock factor of it for people and i love it for the pleasure it gives me! woi! i like this fic a lot! great job!
Trystan Laryssa chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow. OOC? Where? I actually thought, of all the fanfic I read on this site, that yours was one of the more faithful to the characters! Eiri was very human, yet still his normal bitchy introverted self, and Shuichi was not a total idiot like in some fics!

As for the description... cold showers? I think maybe! Very nice, and I liked the way you were able to represent Shuichi as not only being semi-intelligent, but also every bit the sex-symbol that pop stars tend to be. I could actually hear the voices as I read, and so many fics are so OOC that I can't hear them that way.

Very nice, very faithful to the flavor of the anime, and very cute. I enjoyed it a lot. I was actually going to ask (though this is very preemptive, and probably won't happen for many mnay moons yet) if you would permit me to archive this on a future site with some fanfiction I plan on posting. I could give you the details when I know more, and if you preferred, I could just link to a site of yours, but I would like to have fic available of the same "flavor" as my own that's not just all mine. There are many talented writers out there besides myself. Of course, you would get all due credit, yadda yadda...

I left my email... please do keep in touch. I love your work.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
very amusing. hope to hear from you more, very soon. l8r
VoHT chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
You're writing Gravitation fics now? O

You truly are a goddess...
Tsugath chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
That was kawaii! Poor Eiri getting jealous, and the way you described the video, it was awesome!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »