Reviews for Welcome to My Romance
Maxi Glitter chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Yay! It was so cute! I had fun reading this.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I love it!
drake220 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
god, i love you! this was hysterical! yuki's reaction ws priceless! fabulous job as usual, o' wonderous author. and shindo was spot on sexyness in that video. loved this one shot. putting it in fav
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
That's SO CUTE! It was so adorable! I don't have anything bad to say about it. Your grammer and spelling were perfect, and the descriptions of the music video were perfect as well... it was a GOOD story! I'm SO happy you wrote it, it was a great pick-me-up!

Love: Xaph!
tangerine-asuka chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
so cute! so cute! this is uber cute! Love seeing Yuki jealous, and I love the thought that Shu can deal well with women too. Makes him more mature... _ really love it!
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Ehe. Shuichi saying "UBER cute". I loffs it.

xD shonen-ai is mah friennd!

-LQ
Azinine chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
KAWAI! Whe! That was UBER awesome! *giggles* I can just imagine Yuki POUTING! *LOL* And don't mind about OOC-ness of it... I think, maybe, Yuki would REALLY act like that you know... (_) Especially when it concerns Shu-chan... *hysterical giggles* All-in-all, one great fic! Hehehe... Hope you make more of this one-shots... I'm so giddy, right now! (_) *huggles*
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
awesome! this was a grwat read, both skillfully written and original. fave!
Lady Netiri chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
[squees] that was to cute! - loved it!

*Netiri*
puffin chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I really like this one. It was great. Keep it up for any and all others you are or maybe writing.
Sammy -.-zzz chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
that was so cute!
cRiMsOnEyEdFrEaK chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
you should bump that up to R and put a slash up in thurr!
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
_ It's so jealous! *huggles Yuki* So cute! Nice to see the positions reversed for once.
ame-ame chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
..:O *jaw drops* I *so* did not know you wrote shounen-ai. *has never seen any before* OMG. *blinks* THIS WAS AMAZING. ;;
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5