Reviews for Close My Eyes Forever
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This fic, this sweet, sad, happy, beautiful piece, killed any doubt I may have had (if at all) about whether these two are truly, really meant to be! Oh, wait till the others find out! Wow! Why did you have to make it so... super good? You wasted nothing, you've got this really well... such a great author! Love this one shot! Great job!
Red Eyed Cajun chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
oh, i love dat song too. it's grea. Ah, ah, ah. tears. In my eyes. Tears. Oh, nast tears, go away. Brilliant story, absoloutly fantastic. Oh bad tears, bad tears. Great Story.
bunny angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
*hastily wipes tears away* *scoffs* this wasn't so sad! bah! .~ *smiles at the ending* at least you didn't kill him this time!
emerald chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
That was a wonderful story and so cruel I cried like a baby and then they live happy ever after you did a great job. This is probly one of the greatest storys I've ever read.
ty chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
woo, good fic. i'm usually not a shipper for them, but this is the *animated* rogue and gambit, so i'm letting it slide because *those* two were okay. don't get me started on the comic... anyhoo, that was the perfect song! i was also listening to delerium's "Silence" right when they kissed, and it almost made me cry. i have to give kudos to stories that get me emotional.
Zell's Girl with a Pigtail chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
You're a very talented writer. keep up the great work. _
SaniaS.khan chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Super duper, but you know what, i left the end part of the story because i couldn't bhwaaaa haaaaaa haaa, i couldn't stand remy diying but then i came back the other and finished it...And he was alive!Yeah, we need more stories on Rogue and Remy! But not that touchy... Thanks! I enjoyed it.
Reinedela Mer chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
That was great! You really can write well. You kinda make the story come to life. I felt as like I was there, it even made me cry. Maybe thats because gambit is my favorite character. I truly hope that you continue to write!Love

Tia chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
You had me crying my eyes out when you killed Remy. That was so sad. I'm so glad you let him live. Oh by the way, I loved your story!
Justine chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
You scared me! Good Lord I almost shorted out my key board with tears. You are an awesome writer, I've read everthing of yours. Keep up the good work girl!
Rosanna chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
That was such a good story! And such a happy ending! :)
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Mmmmmmmmm...angst. Yum. I love the title, too :)
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
Oh man... [sniffs, wipes tear from eyes] That was beautiful.
Raven Wings chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Great story! I liked it, when I thought that Remy was dead, I nearly had a heart-attack. And what do you mean, Gambit wont be in the movie sequal? That's just evil! Im e-mailing Bryan Singer RIGHT NOW! That is possibly the worst news I have ever been given. Damnit, whats wrong with those evil movie makers! Ok, now I've finished my little rant...sorry 'bout that, hehe. Great story, it was so well written. You got the characters portrayed really well, and the story kept me biting my nails until the end- and reaching out for the Kleenex, lol. Great stuff!
Mara Kraus chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
he has to be in the movie I saw pic of Rogue and Gambit together. good story. glad u didn't keep him dead.:)