Reviews for Kureno and Arisa: 30 Kisses
random person chapter 5 . 1/23
these fics never fail to make me cry.
catmisstressdewolf chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
i love it! you need to write more! i really want to read more! please! that was very good drabbles!
Nagasasu chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Loved the interaction between Uo and Hatsuharu. Very in character. I like how their relationships kinda parallel one another too.
Drifting One chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
Please continue on!
River Adachi chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
All the chapters were beautiful ) I really love Kureno and Arisa together, great fic, keep writting!
20FacesChizu chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
*goes kyuu* Oh, there is NO WAY this thing can avoid going on alert. Ne, in these 30 kisses, are we actually ever going to see a KISS? ; Stupid question, I know, but you're making me wonder. XD PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Yumenori chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
I really like your story and I can't wait for the next chapter. It's hard to find good stories for Kureno and Rin since they're only in the manga. I'm glad I found this one, they're one of my favorite couples! Actually, so are Rin and Haru, hehe. Update soon!
Pardison chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
mandella-sama chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
I liked it! This is the first FB story i've read in a long while.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
These are a really great series of vingettes! There all a bit painful, and very bittersweet, just as the relationship should be portrayed. The different senario's are great. They all have the same feel, and seem alsomt as if they could be in a series, or atleast have some sort of continuity.

I especially liked this last one between Arisa and Haru, the comparisons really worked. Plus, they seem like they could be in a gang together ;D But seriously, it really was fun, and nice to have something from her POV for a change.
kori hime chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
Love this one but I think you forgot something. You didn't mention a kiss of any sort. ; I'm writing a 30 kisses couple two so I know the requirements and that one annoys me a little even though it makes sense... Whatever, update soon!
Missy Merla chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Very very nice! I'm really liking this so far, you should continue. You're keeping them in character, I feel like this would make a good episode, heh. There were a few parts where I was unsure about what was happening, and who was thinking. But other than that, your writing is fine.

Keep up the good work, and hurry and update!

Mischievous Dragon chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Oh please please write more! I am a BIG fan of Kureno and Arisa but unfortunatly their isn't much stories about them. I really loved this story alot! Please write more I'm adding this to my favourites list!
Pebbled Sky chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
I can't tell you how much I love your stories. These are wonderful! I love how putting Haru in was so unexpected; they both relate to one another in a funnily similar way. Yay! Update soon.

Gabby the Great chapter 5 . 8/3/2005