Reviews for A Piece of My Heart
sheroze-khan chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
SO FRIKKIN' EPIC
I WAS READING THIS MOUTH-OPEN FOR AN HOUR
YOU SIR/MADAM, SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR.
Little Chibi chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Kind of creepy...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
NO! MISTY'S DEAD! wait... nope. happy ending AAML FOREVER!
Melody chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
How beautiful! You made me cry! :')

My mom didn't know what the hell was going through! LOL

Great story, I just love happy endings! :)
Melody chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
So romantic! :)

I loved the flashback!
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Lucy chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Love the way you used a Sailor Moon song! Its good to know there is another Sailor Moon and Pokemon fan on this site! Lovely story btw! Great writing!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
WoW, this was an amazing story, and while it was short I really enjoyed it. Are you sureeeeee you can't do a sequel? :)
dittoeevee8888 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
The epilogue was just weird. Like...getting shot in the neck and then getting revived by Ash's voice? Beyond messed up, if you ask me. It was a good story before the epilogue, though.
ScarletLycrois chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
Lol loved the ending. Theres only one word that can describe this stroy - Beuatiful!
Lunetta.Tukiko chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
that's one GREAT STORY!

i thought 4 sure dat misty is going to die...and it really made me cry...but i'm so glad that she live and they happily!

it's AWESOME!
friends and p-f4ever chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
I have to say, without a doubt, that was the greatest story I have ever read, Fanfiction or not. I have never cried because of something I read, and never imagined crying twice at the same story, both tears of sadness and happiness. I had to stop for a minute because my eyes were burning!

100 stars out of 5! Absolutely amazing, and if they ever make a more adult Pokemon movie, I pray it is anywhere as good as this was. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that Jessie died, and I am so glad James was okay.

I know I'm rambling, but this was just complete genius! My vision is still a little blurred from the tears!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
(Overall review) Stories like these almost make you believe in fate. I loved this story's concept. The Pokeshipping is pure and the drama's even better. The plot was written so well that I couldn't stop reading it from start to finish, so you did a great job here. Ordinarily, I find "fate" stories cliche and idealistic, but you wrote this one in such a way that even I could believe it, so well done!
k2theizzo chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Your story, to me, has the best ending I ever read so far.
Spottedfire chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
I loved this story! In fact, it was one of the I ever read!*sniff*