Reviews for Duty Bound
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
T-T. That was beutiful. Continue writing! Theres not enough Kent fic writers out there!
Rexnos chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Kent and Fiora is one of my favorite pairs. They go so well together and they end up knowing it by the end of a fic, but they always put their duties first. How foolish...

A very nice fic here. I liked the writing in some of your other fics better than in this one and I felt that the ending was a little too sappy and out of character (Kent can be forward, no problem, but I don't think he would ever rush into something like that so suddenly, even if he knew what the outcome would be) but all in all an excellent job.

Later,

Rex
Alias Enigma chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Beautiful.

This fic is actually quite good to say the very very least. Everyone was very much in- character, the whole 'duty-bound' theme for the entire story was portrayed perfectly, and I could feel the emotion involved in every scene.

Everything from the part in the beginning of intimate closeness, The death of lord Hausen, the cough that Kent gives at Eliwood and Lyn's hug, and the build up to the big smooch at the end were all wonderfully put together, and I enjoyed it very much.

But there is one flaw. The things at the end with "... wanted a family with her. He wanted to have children with aquamarine hair and brandy colored eyes with her. He wanted to grow old with her." these ideas are nice and heartwarming and all that, but in my opinion these are not the important qualities of Kent and Fiora's relationship. Their relationship is about finding love between each other, when before their lives were filled with being chained to the ways of duty and morality. It's not really about them getting married and having children and staying together, it's about them getting together (like they do in my fic).

But these are just my opinions, and I still think this was a rather outstanding fic! I give it a well deserved 8.8 out of 10 (by my standards, that's a pretty good score!).

P.S. Rath/Ninian! That's a bit of an odd coupling. What's next; Athos/Fargus?
Neo Juste Belmont chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
And just when I finished FE7 and declared myself a Kent/Fiora fan... sniff... now this is a great piece of work ! It even has MY pairings in there (Kent/Fiora and Hector/Florina. And for the heck of it, I also had Rath/Lyn and Eliwood/Ninian and you got it reversed. What a twist !) and you just caught the personalities of Kent and Fiora accurately !

This is a damn sweet fic, so I'm putting this into my Favorite Stories and declare myself an even further Kent-Fiora pairing fan, or my name is Gladius Hortense Montressor the Third Esquire...

And it's not !
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Yay for KentxFiora! Those two are awesome together and yet so little is written about them...tis sad.

Okay, fangirling over.

Very realistic and in-character fic. The romance between Kent and Fiora was wonderful, Lord Hausen's death scene was very sad and touching...and Lyn/Eliwood isn't a romantic pairing I support, but you wrote it so well!
Silvara chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Thank you for that marvellous story that made me cry like a fool in front of my computer

Just...there, whishing the best for this loving couple who happen to be my favorite too. ...sigh!

I'm french but even in english it's so hard to find Kent x Fira fics. It's really a shame! Don't you know some sites or communauties about them that I can join, please?

Thanks again and good luck for your following fics!

Silvara.
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Yay! You're right, there aren't enough fics out there about them! Happy ending!
Lemurian-Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Kent and Fiora are my favorite couple, but so many people put her with Eliwood and him with Lyn. This has to be one of my favorite fanfics,and it was the perfect Kent/Fiora fic!
Onyx Medallion chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*drools* So so good! Such Talent! I really loved it! Keep up the work, I'll have my eye on you.
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Nice story, twas awesome. I can't wait to see more like this from you! I need to write some more mehself. (Shifty eyes) It's taken me three seperate times to read this story. Dratted interuptions. eh, but it was worth it to finish this story!

Max ,V,,
Kayle5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
E. *-* I loved it! Most of my favorite pairings were present in one form or another, and your writing style is simply beautiful! Keep up the great work!

-Mi-chan
raitei chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
wow! you're really done quite a good job here! I like this fic a lot...since I like KentxFiora pairing. :)
Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was good, I only picked one typo (I'm calling it that out of respect)

"known stood a chance against the Crimson Shield of Caelin." it should be none.

I'm a big Kent/Fiora fan. I also like Sain/Fiora, 'cause its really very funny, almost like Hector/Florina.

Yeah so basicly I really enjoyed reading this and I would like to see some more of your work!