Reviews for Eyes in Heaven
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Brilliant. I like how you included both Paris and Helen's past so we could contrast just how much they changed due to their love. You captured the characters' personality perfectly and gave me a different perspective on Helen. I'd always thought she was a selfish woman, she and Paris, and while this still remains the case, I can empathize with her a little more. I love your Troy fanfics.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really like the girl/woman comparisons and I think you described their chemisty very well.

I've always wanted to read something based off the movie Helen of Troy because of the focus on their relationship :)

Hope you write more!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I've always despised both Agamemnon & Menelaus (I like Theseus & of course the wily Odysseus, however-both Sean Bean & Armand Assante!). One can't help but feel for both of these young people, and for Cassandra, and for Hector because of the fate that awaits him. This is a very well written story and a very interesting one.
Asher Monroe chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Was bored and surfing Troy fics and found this one. Had to say that I really enjoyed it; you made Helen a like-able character to me even though I kind of despire her. I'll admit though I only remember her from the book and the movie. ;)

Anyway just wanted to give you props on a very well written and interesting story. :)
Rexnos chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow. Impressive writing. I hated Helen until now... I thought of her as an evil manipulative bi-atch who went around ensnaring men to get what she wanted, prophecies of the gods non-withstanding.

Your fic turned that around a good deal. Gave me a bit from her point of view. Nothing can stand in the way of true love. It's one of the reasons that Cupid should be the most powerful god...

Anyway, I didn't like the movie in general... The history was ALL wrong. Achillies died on the battlefield, Menelaus didn't die, Agamemnon didn't die (until he got home... Evil bastard got what he deserved though...), too many falacies to name.

And yes, Hector is far too good to die... I hate it when petty things like death bring true love to and end... Poor Andromache...

Great stuff,

Rex
IntrepidLlama chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This is a beautiful story, wonderfully written!
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Thanks so much for such a lovely story! And *hive five* to someone else who doesn't like Brad Pitt! Yep, Achilles is just a dumb brute ;) Long live Paris/Helen!
Heavenly Moments chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That was beautiful..I could imagine everything. I loved everything.
Alasse chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Aw, so sweet. Paris and Helen are so cute together. lol. a good beginning to what we saw in the movie. Menelaus is rather disgusting, no? XD
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I love this! So sad but oh so beautiful!
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
*snaps* Damn good. You wouldn't believe how many crappy Paris/Helen fics I've read. You're right in using the Helen of Troy miniseries in this. I saw 'em - loved them.

Great fic! Love it almost as much as I love the characters.
sara chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
You should continue this and make it a miniseries because it was soo good!
Anna chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
i really enjoyed reading this

too bad it was a one-shot
Red Cloud Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
The description of the romance between Paris and helen is remarkable. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.
Red Cloud Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2005