Reviews for Time Changes
lies! u said ur foing to update in a few month, but its already 2013

pls update soon
senshidust chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
omfg 15 jeans and thats only for starfire
i would have a heart attack when looking at all of the receipts that they got that day
fanfic angelfairy chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
i love this story! it's so cute. i can't wait for starfire and nightwing to be reunited.
crazynerd chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
Wow. I couldn't stop reading. Very interesting. I don't usually read star and rob fics but I like this one. There's sooo much anticipation. For exs What about cy? What happened to physhhjskjshsjs (sorry there is no way I can spell his name)? How did the brigands find out that star was going to come and kill them? Where is star?

Sorry I have a problem of wanting to know everything. But anyway really great story. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Kiluca1228 chapter 23 . 9/9/2009
please update soong please
Kiluca1228 chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
this story is great so far
Paridot Angel chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
it's going soo good so far. i love it. please continue.
avidfanficreader chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Wow! This is great, just like something you'd expect from the show! Keep writing!
ZWig chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
Great job
Anna chapter 22 . 2/26/2007
That was awesome! Please can you tell me if Starfire & Nightwing are going to get back together and when you're going to update, because THAT STORY WAS SO COOL AND AWESOME!
NO chapter 16 . 1/31/2007
I dislike you person!Starfire would never say that kind of stuff to robin!EVIL!EVIL!EVIL!
Paridot Angel chapter 22 . 7/28/2006
omg! so so go0o0od. continue soon plz.
kmkoolj2010 chapter 22 . 6/21/2006
Update soon plase! I hate cliffies!
pixiepuff101 chapter 22 . 6/16/2006
OMG NO FREAKIN WAY! what's fonna happen to star and nightwing. it's a great story u've wrote. plz update soon i can't wait to find out what happens. NIGHTWING RULES!
dlsky chapter 22 . 6/15/2006
Wow, she lives! (monster rising) old classic moview lines...lol sorry,

Anyway welcome back. Loved the chapter, the explination of what was happening to Nightwing's ship was a nice addition, much needed.

But where is Cyborg? hum, good mystery twist, and what was up with that comment then enemy leader made. Hum, is there a traitor in the ranks?

Great chapter, looking forward to more, dlsky