Reviews for Heart Hacking
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 8 . 4/22
I LOVE THIS! *screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 4 . 4/21
I love this! It is one of my favorite stories! 3
Amethyst-Req chapter 8 . 4/6
-Deep breath.-
Okay, normally I don't do this. Review, or whatever. But I'm going to because I REALLY liked this fic, up until about the last three chapters.
I picked up this fic at work because I was bored out of my mind and just wanted some light reading to put some juice into my last hour. Let me tell you that you had me laughing out of my chair and so caught up in the story I stayed an extra hour at work just so I wouldn't have to go home and stop reading for even just the car ride home (yes, I started, read, and finished this fic in about two hours).
But the car ride home kind of had me feeling a little bummed.
Where you went wrong in my reading mind:
1. When you wrote yourself in. You threw off my whole fantasy vibe doing that. Like, it kind of took me a moment to get back into the story because I was abruptly kicked out of it when suddenly you were there. It was off putting. Especially because I kind of thought Kagome was the only one who could get away with speaking to Sesshomaru like a person, but if you did it too then...kind of lost an edge there.
2. Kikyo's personality was way, way off. Yeah, I hate her. Yeah I hope she rots in hell. But in no way shape or form would Kikyo's real personality have lowered herself into the role you had her play. Especially the sniveling part where she "hurts" Kagome's feelings. Honestly, I know you were trying to pick a "bad guy" from the show, but it shouldn't have been Kikyo. She's calm, collected, and just wouldn't do those things. Honestly it should have been like, Kagura. Side note, Rin also shouldn't have been that last girl. THAT should have been like, the woman from episode...133, 134ish? The Woman Who Loved Lord Sesshomaru. Rin's too sweet for me to have gotten behind that stunt you played with her being the adversary there towards the end.
3. I hope you don't think it's okay for a man to hit you and you go back to him. I don't care what his reason is. I really hope that you know that. If I were Kagome, I'd of zapped him to a pile of ash. That part REALLY put me off the story, like it was kind of hard to finish after that. The sending her away to a different country would have been just fine without that added drama of violence. Because that's way way way way way WAY WAY WAY WAAAYYYY not cool.
4. I feel like...the end was almost rushed. And extremely, EXTREMELY cliche. Like of course Sesshomaru just happens to be out for a walk in the near vicinity Kagome is about to be killed. It was just...eh. Oh and I feel that one week is way not long enough for Sesshomaru to fall in love, or even for Kagome. Sorry.

-Exhale.-
But this fic is still hilarious in the beginning.
I've taken care of a problem." Sesshoumaru said with a sick smirk, but Tashio was still able to see the small drop of water that was slowly traveling down Sesshoumaru's cheek.

And that qas the saddest part of your story that made me cry
So far I'm laughing my ass off! Hahahah
That kagome reminds me of my wife!
Hahahaha! Taisho and Kagome is me with my boss! Exactly! So funny!
Yin - Yang M chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Love this story. Funny as hell
firelily18 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I love this just too much. Very well written, amazing story. You should switch the names and publish it!
ren007 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
wow that was really a very cute story i enjoyed reading it...)
guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
I love nintendo 64 zelda! You have made my day! Thank you
I Heart this fic chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
ABSOLUTELY KAWAII !
And I absolutely LOVED the ENDING. You did a brilliant job of twisting it around, great use of irony !
And so I conclude that I Heart this fic!
;)
rocknroll419 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Simply Marvellous! Loved it XD
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
SESSHOMARU I'm very disappointed and very sad! But I still loved it and it was crazy and horrible but great :-)
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
You better not sesshomaru but I loved it and it was funny and sesshomaru I will kill you if you go through with your horrible plan but I still loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
No I'm not ready for a crying kagome but anyway I loved it and I think I know how he will feel regret and sadness :-)
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »