Reviews for THE Final Fantesy
Silvaria chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Do you know how hard it is to track someone down from a Gaia account? Ah well, it was worth it to read this! I started laughing when you mentioned Yuffie. I knew there would be problems. people aren't perfectly in character, but where would the humor be in that? Sephiroth REALLY would destroy the plane because of Cloud. And... he was in the plane making pancakes? You must really have odd dreams sometimes... If not, I wanna know where your ideas come from!
StormTorrent chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Hm.

Interesting and random, but still interesting. Just a few things:

Sephiroth's eyes are aqua, they aren't blue. Aqua or green! Cloud's eyes are both ice blue, a true rather peircing blue, mako enhanced of course!

The story had no rythm. It jumped about in ways that both confused me and couldn't keep my attention. But-on the other hand you have a gift with description! with a few minor alterations, it could be a masterpeice. :)

Great work!

Stormy
Amani Ishikawa chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This was interesting. I guess what drew me to it was that Neko's a female pilot! Guess what? I'm a female pilot! So far so good, so are you gonna update? If you do get this going, perhaps you should include Cid as Neko's male counterpart.
Big K Studios chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
hahahahahahahahahaha

lmao

that was pretty good i liked it.