Reviews for Voiceless and Sightless
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Castalle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I don't know if you still have an active account or if you're even still fond of this story, but I admire it very much. I remember seeing the lord of the rings when I was younger and I just got a hold of the extended edition and I watched it, and reading this I really admire your portrayal of these characters. The mouth of sauron is one of my favorite characters simply because of the lack of back story given (movie wise mostly)to such an interesting and strange looking man. So my kudos to you for inventing not only a good and inventive plot but also a great characterization of two characters that i adore.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Definitely a canon LoTR fic that is worth reading.
Dawn Searcher chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This is absolutely splendid...most excellent use of descriptive language!
YourFreakyStalker chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
BWAHAHA! I know who you are, but do you know who I am? *cackles*

...

Hem. Yes, it's me. I've FINALLY gotten around to reading this like I said I would, and I'm very glad I did. This a wonderful story so far! Very chilling, and I love how vividly you depict the scenes. I aslo love the way you describe the bond between Sauron and his servant. Brilliant!

I hope the next chapter is up soon, though I know you’re incredibly busy these days. Well, even if it’s posted ages from now, I’m still looking forward to it!

I’ll put you on author alert, so I’ll know when you update again. And then maybe I’ll give you another evil stalkerly review. XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 5/3/2005