Reviews for The Further Adventures of Bobo Fat
Scrb chapter 20 . 2/13/2006
That is the best ending I've ever read.

No, not the marriage. The "Lucky Bastards".

my, I'm going to miss this story. D: Oh well. :3
jaderaid chapter 19 . 1/18/2006
ha-ha! "Klynaii, my love is a beautiful woman, with eyes like grenade explosions and a voice like a homing missile...that's good, of course." ha-ha, i LOVE THAT! sorry i haven't reviewed in like forever, but i've been like super busy, and i'm like seeing how many times i can type 'like' before i piss someone off! cheers!

one chapter left? *cries* there'll be a sequel, rIgHt? there better be! i will send clone troppers with VERY BIG GUNS to persuade you... heh-heh... sorry. i'm slightly weird right now, dunno why. so for now u just have to put up witrh me! YAY!
Millpzonesyou chapter 19 . 1/3/2006
yay! quite possibly my favorite chapter... "Bill, I want to have your babies."

Yes I have returned! and I shall find that fic for you!

_ I love Boba. But I love Bill more.

-Mill
Scrb chapter 18 . 12/16/2005
... We can't respond to reviews? :( Meh. _ email :3 In case you want to reply ;D

:3 Oh, that stuid twi'lek. Poor little Boba. D: He jsut gets stuck with the worst people, doesn't he? :(
Freetrader chapter 18 . 12/13/2005

BUT UPDATE.

SOON.

BYE.
freetrader chapter 17 . 12/6/2005
LAID TO REST? WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAID TO REST?

ANSWER ME!
Freetrader chapter 17 . 12/3/2005
Aw, man, why must the end be so near? Why? WHY? TELL ME WHY! WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END?

What really sucks is that I also want the next chapter ASAP (hint).

Meaning now.

YAY FOR ROASTED JAWA!... D
Scrb chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
-nod nod- Sir Boba 'tis turning into gollum... -nod nod-
jaderaid chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
YAY, Momo and Bobo! *happiness* :D But now what? When are the devil-spawn going to come and interupt this happiness? NO! EVIL DEVIL-SPAWN! *gets flyswatter and holds it like a sword* DIE! And once again, get poor Bobo some Maalox Max!

Jade Rhade
scrb is lazy chapter 14 . 8/28/2005
Yay for laziness! Anyway... THE FLUFF! IT BURNS! -hides- ._. ... XD

Yeah. So. Uhh... -slaps Boba for taking off his helmet- YOU KNOW THAT MASK /IS/ YOUR FACE! -shakes head- Bad, bad Boba Fett... -tsk tsk tsk-
Scrb chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
... Who? What? Huh? -is brain dead currently-

Hehe. This made my day. My friend's been yelling at me... -throws bricks at him- OO GIMME THAT BLASTER!-grabs the blaster and points it at friend- YOU DIE NOW!... Stupid stun...

"I'm dead sexy!"

I LAUGHED MY EFFIN' ASS OFF AT THAT! And I love gay guys. They're fun to be around. XD But... Boba isn't like that. O_o

P.S. Who's Obidala? o.o?
jaderaid chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
uh oh! oh, please update Boba more! We love Boba!

Rhade: "Who's 'we'?"

Jade: "Me and my other self."

Rhade: "Ah." *starts backing away slowly*

:P

"On stun it shall remain, or I will kill you." Very true, Boba, very true! Alright, so Bill stuned Boba, so now Mill will love Bill again and Momo will be with Bobo! YAY! :P
Scrb chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
GASP! I hate you and your cliffies... -smug/angry look-

But I'm sorr I couldn't review for the last chapter! I've been at a loss of a computer... and now I have school... T_T Dame it all...

But bill sounds like me, talking like that... I've been known to quote shakespear. XD Perhaps it was all those plays teh last 3 years?

But you don't wanna hear my life story... -glances at Boba, pointing his blaster at scrb's head threateningly- Nor does Boba... DUCK! -runs away as Boba looks to the sky- NOT THAT KIND OF DUCK! -runs anyway-
jaderaid chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
what are you and scrb31 talking about? BOBA IS MINE!

Boba: "prove it." *points rifle at Jade*

Jade: "uh... i changed my mind."

Boba: "That's better." *puts very big gun away*

Jade: "You know i lied, right?"

god, i really don't have anything to say in my review because... uh... i'm rather stupid and can't think of anything besides 'great fic, update soon!' oh yes! get poor Boba some Maalox Max!

Jade Rebel. Or Jade Rhade if i decide to chance my s/n again... uh, whatever. here's the dreaded:

great fic, update soon! :P