Reviews for Family Ties
Haruka Rin chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
The last chapter was really sweet but a little heart-breaking since Kimiko would never know Miroku was her brother. I even cried a little in the last chapter. Very well written story too!

~Inuyasha's Girl
QueenTatooine chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
I like this little story as well. Especially the fact that it is not all resolved in the end. I think that makes it a bit more real, and I agree, Kimiko was far to innocent to be aware of the truth, best to leave her in the dark. Nice resolution.

YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
I ate your food for thought: I'd rather live rich and not die at all. can I do that instead?
YuniX-2 chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
I ate your food for thought... then i threw it up: I dont get it... what does that mean?
YuniX-2 chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
I ate your food for thought: Because f it was unfair in your favor, then it probably wouldn't be unfair in my favor.
YuniX-2 chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
I ate your food for thought: doesn't walking that far hurt your feet? do you drive? that must be really expensive, driving a mile so many times.
YuniX-2 chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
I ate your food for thought: soo... how do you find your mind when you lose track of it. (btw, i case I forget to say this later, your story's really good, I love your use of vocabulary. Yay! vocab!)
YuniX-2 chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
I ate your food for thought again: not necissarily. what if they're on the same side of the scale? that would make a completely unbalanced diet. besides, milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate.
YuniX-2 chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
My brain ate your food for thought: Because there are some twisted demented people in this world who actually like the taste of burnt toast. I have seen them. I am happy to say however, I am a completely different kind of twisted demented person. *smiles really big in a way that seems a bit to freindly to be sincere with an evil glint in eye*
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
haha, my name is Kimi, well, only my close freinds can call me that, everyone else must call me kim, but I found it funny that the character was called Kimiko. lol.
WildfireDreams chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
very good. Heh loved the chocolatey thought of the chapter
Lavender Valentine chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
Perfect, perfect ending. I enjoyed this story so much, thanks for taking the time to write it.

*adds it to her favorites*
AngelMiko289 chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
I enjoyed it... Even though I haven't read many Miroku fics, this has to be one of the best fics about Miroku I've read! Please continue writing!

Mini Nicka chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
Your right its not much of an ending. This story could go in a million different directions from here so Im kinda disappointed. This was a good chapter though and I hope you do a sequal or something.
dyingmiko06 chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
I liked this story... it would be cool if you did a sequel but it's your story.