Reviews for Secret Smiles
Katie chapter 14 . 7/16
It's really good so far :) please please please continue!
Revliledpembroke chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
Sorry, I'm not Arty. I'm Jared.
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
I really like the interpretation of Tuon, I just really hate reading anything from a Seanchan's POV because of the dismissive way they speak of the "myths and legends" of the Westlands, with "their foolish tales of Trollocs and Myrdraal." I want to find some fanfic where someone like Mat or a Borderlander has enough and just says "You mean those mythical creatures that caused this scar, killed my wife, and ate my son? Those myths!?"
Camilo The Great chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
Perfect. You get the characters far better than the idiot who took over for the last book did
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
hi!
just passing by to let you know how amazing this was
if you're reading this, have a great day
ridlarehc chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
It's been a while since the last time I experienced the butterflies feeling, even longer since my 4th (or is it 5th or 6th ?) read-through of the Mat-POV chapters in CoT and KoD. And then the snake, the kiss, the lion on a hill, and at last an in-world character expressing my views on Bloody Mat Cauthon!
I was sad to see you didn't update AO3 with the latest chapters. Any particular reason?
Thanks for all this !
BoredTodai chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Wow, insanrely well done story. I'm still I hong for me -_-
ckk chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Very nicely done, you wrote Tuon amazingly. Thank you for the good story!
Terahlyanwe chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
Another good source besides the WoT wiki is .net. ;)

This is quite entertaining! Love how you've gotten inside Tuon's mind and make her actions congruent with her thoughts. :)
AccountKiller2948750293 chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
This is absolutely amazing! So impressed with how you translate Tuon's indecipherable personality shifts into completely reasonable characterization. And I was so sad to see the ending of this story! If only there were more ...
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I love TounxMat and am sad to see that there aren't more of them around. Hope to see this continued through A Memory of Light.
RADAR65 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
please keep it up. i would love your take on authur hawkwing talking to tuon. wonderful story
Lliam chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Thank you for writing this it was well written and i enjoyed seeing the storyline from tuan's point of view
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
You are awesome Leopard! I absolutely love your story and thank you so much for writing it. You are the best and have an absolutely wonderful day!

clayton
lollipop addict chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I love MatxTuon and really think they didn't get enough space in the series! That's why I'm geeking like all MatxTuon I find, and your story's my favourite!