Reviews for Secret Smiles
ridlarehc chapter 15 . 6/24
It's been a while since the last time I experienced the butterflies feeling, even longer since my 4th (or is it 5th or 6th ?) read-through of the Mat-POV chapters in CoT and KoD. And then the snake, the kiss, the lion on a hill, and at last an in-world character expressing my views on Bloody Mat Cauthon!
I was sad to see you didn't update AO3 with the latest chapters. Any particular reason?
Thanks for all this !
BoredTodai chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Wow, insanrely well done story. I'm still I hong for me -_-
ckk chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Very nicely done, you wrote Tuon amazingly. Thank you for the good story!
Terahlyanwe chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
Another good source besides the WoT wiki is .net. ;)

This is quite entertaining! Love how you've gotten inside Tuon's mind and make her actions congruent with her thoughts. :)
plzkthx101 chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
This is absolutely amazing! So impressed with how you translate Tuon's indecipherable personality shifts into completely reasonable characterization. And I was so sad to see the ending of this story! If only there were more ...
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I love TounxMat and am sad to see that there aren't more of them around. Hope to see this continued through A Memory of Light.
RADAR65 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
please keep it up. i would love your take on authur hawkwing talking to tuon. wonderful story
Lliam chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Thank you for writing this it was well written and i enjoyed seeing the storyline from tuan's point of view
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
You are awesome Leopard! I absolutely love your story and thank you so much for writing it. You are the best and have an absolutely wonderful day!

clayton
lollipop addict chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I love MatxTuon and really think they didn't get enough space in the series! That's why I'm geeking like all MatxTuon I find, and your story's my favourite!
Paosheep chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Geez, this is really neat. These last three chapters, especially, are really good. Thanks for sharing.
In Defilade chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
This is awesome! Characterisation is dead on, in my opinion. The Mat-Tuon dynamic is one of the best parts of the Wheel of Time saga, and was at one point the only reason I kept reading - after six or seven books my enthusiasm was beginning to flag. I do hope that you continue this, and in this style - your writing needs no critique at all. I think that somewhere on this site is another story about Mat and Tuon when they meet up again after the final battle, and the first few chapters of that might serve as an inspiration if the muses have dispersed.

The Wheel turns, and all that. Toodles.
crvenashkorpija chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
More chapters...
Pegueng chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Hmm... Good writing, it gets a bit more comprehensible when The story from 2000 odd pages of the books are summarized into just their story. Although it follows canon rather strict with just some minor extravagances and musings of Tuon's reflections. Nevertheless, i like it even so. Are you planning on making some follow up by your own head, like "As the wheel wills" or some other?
krimzon chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
I love this story. It was so well written, which in itself, is rare enough amongst FFN, not to mention WoT community. I simply adored the Mat and Tuon pairing and there are scant few fics that does it justice. I'd love for you to have continue with this and bring the story fully into your own design. However I understand if you cannot.

Would it be too much to ask for another Mat/Tuon fic in the near future?