Reviews for Pathetic
Stacey chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
its kinda not finished but pretty good
Rosie Cotton chapter 1 . 6/25/2006

Now that was a fantastically-written story. So true, especially the whole crushes-you-get-at-age-nine concept. ::fangirls you and story::
chanelle chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This was really great! A true angst. YEAH!
Li chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
OH, I like this even tho I don't do femmeslash
angel-baby04 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
wwhhoaa how did this HAPPEN! whoa

add more chapters

kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Charlotte/Stacey! It can see it in the cards. I love your depiction of teen Charlotte-I can see Charlotte growing up from the odd girl out to a girl who is still the odd girl out...but who is wiser, weaker, and...more pathetic than she has ever been before.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 4/21/2005

I do believe I have officially started to adore femme slash.
new here chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This is severely angsty. But I think it is awesome. I never thought about how that almost-sisters thing would work out, but you got me thinking. Is there going to be more?
xcrazibabii69x chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
aww. i liked this. i hope it isn't a one-shot, even tho it would make a lot of sense if it was.
atalanta's apples chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
So realistic. I can definitely see this happening, Stacey growing up and having her own life, leaving behind Stonybrooke for New York, etc. How long do those types of relationships last, anyway? Eck, poor Charlotte.
psalm57 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Well on a lighter note. I actually remember that time capsel, which is amazing because its been years and years and years since I've actually read a BSC book. But why did you make her so crazy and cruel. I can understand a teenage girl looking at a childhood thing like that as dumb, but Charlote made a total 180. I really wish she could be a little happier. But its your fic. Ahnd besides the fact that I don't like her like that, it was written very well. You definitely can get into someones head and write it well. Great diction and such.
Celica60 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Lovely and wonderful.

I especially love this line:

"Last Christmas Charlotte saw her across the street and looked away so that they could avoid the awkwardness how-are-you-doing meaningless chatter thing that takes over when people stop being friends or almost-sisters (fuck) or even babysitter and charge, when they turn into people that used to have something."

Very true to life. The story has a beautiful flow and hits dead on the emotions that come with the dissolution of a friendship. Absolute perfection.
MizzMarvel chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Shit, poor Charlotte. I guess you can't be a sweetie forever.
jill chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
good stuff! loved the anger and the retrospect...nice work
McKay chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Pure fucking brilliance. I love it, love it, love it. I adore Charlotte and there's not nearly enough fic written about her.

And, yeah, I can see Charlotte and Becca now that I think about it.

More BSC from you, please? Preferably Charlotte-centric. Not that I dislike your Kristy/Dawn stuff.

This is perfect.