Reviews for The Future of Go
trincam2011 chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Wah, a very interesting story and it's been a long time. How would it go? You didn't mention much about NetGo. Even with seemingly many styles, Sai's go should still be regconiseable? Or maybe he was too skilled to hide it? If the style's still Sai's, Hikaru would notice and Akira too :) At least on Net Go. Also, Sai & Hikaru reunion.

Looking forward to an update still :)
Hikari-Pandora chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
You should really finish this story. I find it pretty exciting and unique and I want to see Hikaru recognizing Sai or at least Sai talking to him about the new situation. That mother is sorta unreasonable though, hope she wakes up soon or that family might brake. As for Sai he'd been fairly patient but i can really see him being selfish about go of all things, otherwise he was pretty much selfless to the point of collapsing to please his mother. it's pretty interesting how people don't have to b perfect to make a good story. It's very entertaining, thanks!

Ja, matta itsuka ni!
lalunaticscribe chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
This is high quality stuff. I'll be waiting when you update it.
yamina-chan chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
It's a pitty, that this isn't fhinished jet. I'd love to read it to the verry end. It is quite interesting. And I realy would like to see the 'reunion' between Hikaru and Sai.
Use your imagination chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Yay! Go Kisho!

this is an awsom fic and i hope you update. i wonder if Shinji will ever get the chance to tell Hikaru that he's Sai? i also wonder what will hapen to him onec he gets homt to kasan? child abuse? Meybe! i cant wait to find out! so please continue to work on it. cause I it ROCKS OUT LOUD!

YAOI FANGIRLS WILL RULE THE WORLD! XD
tsub4ki chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
I love that you start the story from when Sai is still a baby and not jump straight to adolescence. I love this fic and I really hope that you will continue it. I hope Sai will get to meet Hikaru soon *grins*
SolarCat chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
Hello. I just found this (I know! I'm late to the party!) as I was looking back through my old favorites. I found "Even Match" again, and noticed that you were thinking, at the end of that one, that you might write a sequel. I went hunting, and lo and behold! Here it was. I've gotta say, I LOVE this fic! So much. I really hope you haven't abandoned it permanently, because I'd love to see where you take it. Your writing has always been excellent and I love your characterization, especially of Sai/Shin. And 'kasan, who is quite a believable OC.

Anyway, I'm adding this to my Favorites and my Story Alerts, and I really hope that one day you'll come back to it. Even if it takes a while.
Kirsu chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Just trying to remind you that I haven't forgotten this story yet. I hope you will still be able to continue this, i'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to read this to the end.
crystal yuy chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
wah,it,s a good story

sai life is so horrible, i feel sad for him :(

are you still working on this fanfic, cuse i will like to read more of it
are-en1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
I hope you can updated HIkaru find out how horrible Sai life is,I bet he will take Sai into his costidy.I hope Sai will have a match with Hikaru too,with the Sai re-born back in internet,he will want to know if the real Sai is born yet.
areen15 chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
I feel bad for Sai.I hope he can move out from that evil ,keep out the good work
Endow chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
All time fav story :D Pleeasse keep writing *gets on knees and begs clinging to your leg* Pllease please pleeasse
solsere chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
Don't forget this fic! I really want to see where you are going with this!
5 O'clock Somewhere chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
Yay! Sweet story! Can't wait to see 'kasaan's reaction (does she have a name? lol. I just think of her as "'kasaan" _) and what happens when Shin finally tells Hikaru he's Sai! And as much as I love this fic, I miss the HikaAki of the others. : ( So I can't wait for them to be in it more! Anyway, please update soon! Love the fic!

~Torina