Reviews for Ladybugs and Pacts
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
HAH! I look forward to them being verbally defensive of their brother-in-law. Talk about wasted breath! Second thoughts! FEH!
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Yet another point in Horatio's favor. The consummate gentleman that still gives you space. Wow.
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Alert a Dentist. Sweetness galore. And my face is starting to hurt from all this smiling.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Oh no. That chapter was perfect! You too a situation that would have seemed too fast paced and stretched it so that the middle (courtship phase) expanded like a piece of looped taffy. The beginning and the end of their relationship meet, but the middle stretches before them. Great idea!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
His way with children never ceases to give me warm fuzzies. Thank you for this fic. You seem to alternate between HC and EC, so I'm glad my fav couple won out in this one. _~ Whee!
Mishelle20 chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
You did an amazing job with this. I loved it.
ath3ns chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
..that was a really great story!...Love it!
Silent Cobra chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
very very good. I liked it a lot, especially the Catherine Warrick Brown part, as I am a Cathrick shipper as well as a calatio shipper! Yippee! Anyway, I loved this story, and hope you write more calatio stories, and I love your cathrick stories. And I love you. (right...sorry if that disturbs you...) this is definetly staying in my favorites.

Silent Cobra chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
very good so far, but my laptop battery is about to die, so I'll read the rest later. Going in my favs it is.
Ste650 chapter 14 . 4/12/2005
cool ..glad you didn't end t on chp 13 as well :P

Ste650 chapter 13 . 4/12/2005
loved it :P Massimo name was mentioned three times :D

loved how you got Cath and Warrick in as well...stroke of genius

Brilliant way to end a brilliant fanfic *wipes tear*

Thanks for the hamazing read...will undoubtably read it again.

Ste650 chapter 12 . 4/12/2005

Nikkey-Lou chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
omg i totally loved that story all the way

there has to be a sequel to this there must

be ok THERE MUST BE, lol

Any hoo...

I luv sny story or thing you write for csi miami

Caleigh/Horatio style.

Oh and there has to be a sequel to this one ok...Hang on I all ready asked that didn't I well sorry it's just I really loved that story and...Ok I'll just finish of here be for i start to carry on, and on, and on, and on, and on,...
Alyson Tierney chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
*squeal* Loved it! The cards were a great idea, and the song was a great pick. YAY to Mr. and Mrs. Caine! :D Wonderful story, keep up the good work in other fics!
NPD18 chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
It's over :'(

Hehe loved the cards - yayness Megan! Soz, I liked her lol. And Catherine AND Warrick - ehehehehe! Had to slip that one in didn't ya ;)

Anywho, lovely end to an amazing fanfic. I cannot wait for the sequel (I'm not kidding... watch me die without it lol)

Rosanna x

PS: Okay, yes, I was joking ;)