Reviews for The J Alfred Prufrock Arc: Part II
Petal drops chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
There's nothing worse than finding and reading a really good Severus/Harry story and then finding it not finished. I do hope you finish this because it's too good to abandon. :(
ThebeatlesHead chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
;) Idbe super happy if youd continue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this is definitely the best snarry i have ever read1 such a pity you didn't write more. i love how you characterized severus snape, or how you didn't characterize him, which is so much better because it all feels so real, not even once did i think the potions master and- as a matter of fact, all the other characters- was ooc. i really like it how you changed pov, few authors can handle writing with different povs and not confusing their readers. the way you wrote this unfinished story is so amazing that i don't know how to describe what i feel about it - not that my english is any good in the first place, i seriously wonder if what i have put down here makes any sense. real is probably the best word i can find in my very limited vocabulary, you made every last detail seemed so real, dark and sweet with the perfect amount of angst to make me cry and humour to make me laugh. i'm so going to read it from the first chapter right away.
Jaan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow. It's been (more than?) a year since I read Part I of the J Alfred Prufrock Arc, and I just decided to go back and re-read it again the other day. AMAZING. It affected me in exactly the same way it did the very first time I read it. Your work remains (by far) my favourite piece of Snarry fanfiction out there. I'm pretty sure you ARE a professional writer in 'real life' as well - I don't think even JKR would manage to ensnare the reader as much as you do. The atmosphere you create, the suspense - and oh lord, your Snape. He is perfect, I have no words for it. It's been a while since you updated last, but if you still read these reviews, I'd like to let you know (again) how much I enjoyed your work. Thank you the immense amount of time and effort you must have taken you to write the Arc. :) And please oh please, do write more... :)
ReaderAlicia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow This story is amazingly well written and so fantastically captivating its not even funny. Im in love with how you handle the relationship between Severus and well everybody and all your characters are dynamic and within their boundaries.

PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, UPDATE! D I would love to see how this all plays out!
VioletF chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I don't usually review anything (not a native spiker I'm afraid), but I MUST know what will happen next. Have mercy – I'm literally dying here form my curiosity! And you didn't update this story for about.. 5 years already? You would have to be very bad person to do something so awful to us any longer.

Anyway, about your story – what can I say? That I'm in love (and I'm not in love much this days – really picky reader here)? That I couldn't do anything else before I didn't finish reading it? That you're great (but so mean) writer? That I hope you WILL finish it and soon? I have faith that you know all of this and you're planing to resume this ff.

Please, I beg you – don't abandon it!

(Sorry, for my poor grammar – Polish schools sucks)
Aubergine 28 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
OH lovely lovely lovely. Just read through all there is to read of The J Alfred Prufrock Arc and am dying for more. You carry storylines just as well as your wonderful wonderful oneshots. YAY! Am of course, completely intriguied by what is in the Chamber of Secrets, but wary. Didn't he learn his lesson with Draco Malfoy (his death really truly sadenned me though it was so fitting of your characterization of him that I was able to move on). Anyhoo. Don't stress yourself with updating, as I am perfectly willing to wait, and understand there is life beyond fanfiction (sacrelig I know). Happy thanksgiving if you celebrate :)

-Penguin Girl
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I really like this series, but it hasn't been updated in a really long time. I was wondering, if you were going to finish it or not.
Karaii chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
The entire J Alfred Prufrock Arc series is mind blowing. I cannot believe you haven't received more praise - this is a bloody masterpiece. I love how you write, back and forth between tenses and persons and how you keep everything so vague but eloquent and just-

wow :) I understand you haven't update in years now, but if you ever do read this silly little review of mine, I just wanted to let you know that I'll still be waiting to read another chapter if you have it, if you still remember this story; but if you don't, that's all right too. I'm pleased I was able to read this fantastic piece of writing, incomplete or not. It's beautifully written :D

Sodium Bicarb chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
oh don't you DARE leave it like this! I DEMAND you finish this! AAH! Gr... good work though
Anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Out of all the snarry out there, I must say that yours is by far the best. Clever plot lines, lovely references, haunting imagery, extremely sophisticated writing...PLEASE don't abandon this story!
evee chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hey Vain!

Your fics are the best! XD I LOVE this story! You are such a talented writer. Please update soon.
lea chapter 1 . 6/16/2005

I'm so glad to see this next chapter - I was worried that you had abandoned the fic.

I look forward to the next chapter.

All the best :)

fear no bee chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is a very true to character and eloquent fic, but something just doesn't add up. This story is absolutly one of the best HP/SS stories I've read lately, probably ever, and yet its reviews count is extrodinarily low. This could be due to your somewhat confusing summary and titles. I actually started reading When Heart Moves Stone first and got halfway through chapter 4 before I realised that it was a sequal. You might also consider sending your fic to some other sites. Its a really great story and I hope you update soon!