Reviews for Tank AD Girls
LunarMiko07 chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
This is a very well written story. I love how Sakaki is the leader and that she has such a great connection with Chiyo. I hope you don't abandon this story. It would be a shame. Please write more soon.
Triss SkyLark chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
Very nice story i just finished reading all the curently posted chapters. Please keep up the good work! _
hagancameron chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
I was wondering if you are going to continue this most excellent story of yours; because, it is harder and harder to wait for the next installment.

Keep up the good work,

-Cameron
Sensational Sista chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Wow! This fic is so awesome! Love it! I really hope you continue it.

~Sista
Azure Archer chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
hmm...a very interesting story indeed, even though i havent heard of tank girls! please do update soon, youre a very talented author _
Arnoldstrife chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
Great Job on the fic! I was reading it as I went threw all the other
Simply Saturday chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
You've really been working hard on updating this and editing previous chapters, haven't you? It really shows with this chapter. I'm looking foward to more Tomo/Yomi action for sure! You've managed to keep everyone in character to the fullest extent possible. You've got really great potential, so use that in every way possible,ya hear? DON'T take your awsome writing skills for granted!

Huzzah! I DO have a purpose! (waiting for your mind blowing updates) _ (LOL)
distillers chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
oh wow. another brilliant update.

but you should have the story in sections when you move on to another scene. it's less confusing that way. other than that, i enjoyed this chapter tremendously.
RinnX chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
I think it's really touching that Sakaki has been looking out for Chiyo all this time. Very nice. _
Serephine chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
I just saw Tank Girl the other day. I think that this story is very interesting... please update soon. Good Job :P
Simply Saturday chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
PLEASE update! I'm really excited for another Chiyo/Sakaki, Tomo/Yomi fic.
RinnX chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
I think it's really sweet what (I hope _-) you haf happening between Sakaki & Chiyo.

Pls continue.
Serephine chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I think the description and story line is great. I can't wait for the next update!
B4K4 N3K0 chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
Nice story. I love the description and story line. I hope you continue.
distillers chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
excellent! brilliant update.

and i can't understand how you can stand all this cuteness you're writing. .