Reviews for Demons In The Dreams
TheDarkGenius-BlackAsNight chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
I think being sad, chronically sad is something that just escalates over time. Depression and stuff like that... it's hard to fight. I went into a brief downward spiral... with self esteem issues and general depression and stuff like that - I'm not ashamed of it, what happened to me SUCKED. I got over it too.. in time. That's what I thought Ginny needed. Time.

But am I right in thinking she's cursed or something? And I cant help but feel Malfoy is the root of all this trouble.

In any case, Ginny has Harry and that's good, cause love is the only thing that can truly heal depression, and sadness, and help you move on. I speak from experience.

Why I'm telling you all this when you probably know it already is beyond me :-)

But yeah, I love your story, so far.
ravingmadchick chapter 27 . 8/27/2008
That was a really great story. I have to admit that it did throw me for a loop in the beginning but i caught on eventually.

It's good to finally find another good story on here again. I've been a member and fan of fanfiction for years and lately it had seemed like all the stories were running together and sharing the same plot lines and ideas. Your's was like a breath of fresh air. Congrats and keep up the good work.

kim
Jimbocous chapter 27 . 5/12/2008
Thaks for a fun read. Some very interesting ideas in this
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
this is a really cool story. i dont care that its AU, i love it anyway!
Harry-Ginny-fan-070809 chapter 27 . 9/29/2007
Good job! Yet again, I love your work!
mistic-gal chapter 27 . 9/5/2007
ahh these story very passionate, fluffy n intimate bonding btw gin n harry i really love it n it made me a bit teary btw e story.. hope u write more story abt harry n gin together.. so tnx
ohnuu chapter 27 . 6/22/2007
Yet another great work from the best HPGW writer I've seen.
dolphingirl79 chapter 27 . 9/13/2006
I really liked this story, all your stories are good though. keep on writing!
Lahmikhara chapter 27 . 8/18/2006
This story was bloody brilliant I absolutely loved the way you played out the plot, and how you played with their emotions. I was really very well done. Thank you very much for writing it and if you have any similar work or are planning on some I would love to hear about it _
Drag Queen of Hearts chapter 27 . 8/17/2006
Edna?

ur joking, right?

Harry wouldn't name his child Edna, it would be something far better.

Edna is the old, blind laundry maid.

Edna is the kind, plump nanny.

Edna is not Harry Potter's child.

Personally, I think that Lily Molly Potter would work well. But NOT Edna.

no offense to u

and I liked ur story, i really did, so, that being said...
well chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
i don't know, the story's going well...but your 'subtleties' aren't really subtle, and the story isn't confusing AT ALL. i like it, and you write well, but watch that you don't become too smug, as your N/a comments suggest
bob5 chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
would they just shag the living crap outta each other and get over with it!

lol
Amazon101 chapter 27 . 6/25/2006
I really enjoyed your story! Since it wasn't cliche or trite, the story was refreshingly original.

Keep up the great work!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 26 . 6/24/2006
I loved this story! It was charming and witty all at the same time.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 27 . 6/24/2006