Reviews for Demons In The Dreams
rachel chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
i think you write wonderful stories
Shalgalmx chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Excellent story!
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
It took me a while to get into this story but after chapter two I couldn't stop reading.
Nancy chapter 27 . 8/4/2005
this was a sweet story. hope you have a nice time and then write more stories.
Chrissy8887779999 chapter 27 . 7/15/2005
Aw I loved this story! It's awesome! You have such a talent! Let's see if this is similar to HBP...which comes out tomorrow (for me anyways)
hitodama's tricks chapter 27 . 5/27/2005
I have just read this entire story and I must say you did a brilliant job! I had suspected from the beginning that Ginny was being possessed by someone, and you made Harry so adoreable! This fanfic was clearly well thought out and planned...at least it really seemed to be to me. Well, I just wanted to say I love this story and great work!_

Ja,
Rachel Weasley chapter 27 . 5/9/2005
YAY! I loved it. It was sweet, yet suspenseful. I'm going to read your other fics. That is if you have any. lol, I haven't even checked...
Chey chapter 27 . 4/30/2005
I absolutly loved the story, bravo! Too bad its at an end but it was really great. Hope you continue to write more fics!

-Chey
Kritbug chapter 27 . 4/28/2005
I Just finished this story. GREAT! I loved it. You are a great writer. sorry it took me so long to read it, it was fininshed before i was able to read it. thanks for writing it,

Cheers,

Kritbug
Bouncerok chapter 27 . 4/26/2005
Please add to this story it is really good and I want to read all about the men raiseing a child
Luisa chapter 27 . 4/24/2005
Hi! I'm reading your story (and loving it), and I'm in chapter 4, but I read your author's note and couldn't help but write to you. As I looked into your profile and didn't see an email, this is it. Could you tell me exactly what kind of problem did you have with your jaw? I'm sorry about intruding, but I have a problem there too,

and it seems similar to yours, but I consulted like a zillion dentists and each one said one thing different from the other. If you could tell me, it would be great! My email is . I'm really sorry about intruding, but, you know, only hope and all ;o) oh! and you write really well, didi you know that?
Braveheart28 chapter 27 . 4/21/2005
your story is verry good keep writing

Its my habbit to read the story first then review

I cant wait for more stories by you you are good.
AlboDraconis chapter 27 . 4/20/2005
This was the most original story I have read to date. You are a very good writer and I will be reading & reviewing your future one shots. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I particularly enjoyed the mystery of those dreams and the total confusion I felt reading the first 18 chapters or so.

Sorry for not reviewing earlier but I only found your story Monday.
Heiress of the Sea chapter 27 . 4/18/2005
i loves it. i think im gonan cry i hate that its over but ig uess it had to end sometime. i wish there was more like a sequal but i know i know i'll just hate it when thats over to. well i loved it and i wish ic oudl be reading it for the first time all over again!
Rivenn chapter 27 . 4/18/2005
nice story. it was verry well done. personally im a bit more happy when authors end it with a few chapters of nothing but prue fluff, and maby a ten years down the road thing.

but otherwise this story is totally awsome

i like the new approach of makeing an entire story from only one characters view point. i cant wait for your next one. so are you really gonna wait till after HBP before you write another one?

oh and good luck with the surgery the 30th