Reviews for Demons In The Dreams
Ally chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Do I have to tell you I think your wonderful? You know I do right? Well if you don't, You are wonderful! I'm glad this story is Harry/Ginny(as all yours will be) because it's my fav pairing. I like this one. It is more dark than the others. You really impress me! I can't wait for an update! Write soon... I'll emial you right now!

Love Ya-Ally
Rivenn chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
interesting

this story look like it has lots of promise, i will be waiting for the next chapter. although i would be interested in a list of everyone from the light side who died in the fight. and does harry fell anything for ginny? anything past friendship that is. or is he still likeing her from a distance because he thinks shes over him? verry interesting

many more questions but ill wait for ch2

please hurry
mysticruby chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
i'm not confuessed i'm like this story... it sounds good

so if its been so long why is ginny still having dreams... and not anyone outside of her and harry.

Also... are they where side by side together?

PLEASE HURRY AND POST :D THANKS
Maikeru Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Making her human? You did that in Healing, Living, Loving and Life. I told you I would review your stories. Anyways this is as you said not a weakness. Who knows(you do) it might be a phase she's unfortunately having, or an issue you will address. Either way keep at it and ignore flames, that's all it is is hot air.

Miliardo out
SaintEmo chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
YAYAYAYAY. New story. I lurve it and I can't wait for the update.
Robert Harrison chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
i didn't get confused really. it kind of reminds me of the way i write. I give a lot of discription and a lot of dialogue (sp?).

and i got to say thats quite the night mare. the victory ball.

It's got boring around here without your regular updates. I always enjoy reading your stories and look forward to seeing more of it.

Harrie