Reviews for Demons In The Dreams
Harry and Ginny 4eva chapter 27 . 4/18/2005
you know, the annoying thing about one-shots, is that it is one-shot. Take for example my one-shot...it is soo sweet and i want to continue it but it is a one-shot :( oh well...

very nice story (can you believe how quickly this has gone! i remember when you just started it...*wistful*)

since we are going to see only one-shots from you, i must say, (again) I LOVE YOU you are an amazing writer...can't wait to HBP and your "sequals"
Nytel chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
That was such a sweet way to end the story. It was perfect. Not a single suggestion for changing it comes to mind. Good luck with your surgery, and I'll be watching for your next story. (Even if it won't be written for a little while.) Thank you for the wonderful story.
dacipota4ever chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
HEY! I LOVED UR STORY...IT WAS SO NICE! YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. DO WRITE ANOTHER STORY (YOU ARE IN MY AUTHOR ALERT LIST BTW), I WILL BE HAPPY TO READ IT. HOWEVER, IF YOU WRITE IT B4 SEPT, DONT BE DISCOURAGE IF I DONT READ IT AND REVIEW IT...IM GOIN TO B SO BUSY I WILL BARELY HAVE TIME TO EAT...HEHE...BUT I WILL BE WAITING FOR A KICK BUTT STORY FROM YOU. GL W/ EVERYTHING YOU DO! ANYTHING, EMAIL ME dacipota4ever at yahoo dot com.
mysticruby chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
I CAN'T BEALAVE ITS OVER ITS OVER NO NO NO :( ;( SAD AM I I LOVED THIS STORIE I WAS SON GOOD...

You did a really good job on it i truly enjoyed reading it and i though it truned out really good

i'm a big harry and ginny fan and i loved how you got them together :D

i hope that your going to do more stories :D
Bukama Stealth chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
It's a very nice ending.

But what was the bit left out in the last chapter?

Bukama Stealth

PS. Good luck with your doctor date. *wink wink*
Ginebra Brong chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
How, sort but great as always. Well I need to know if you will write before HBP because I cant wait 88 days until your next fic! he he he!

Well see you soon and be happy!

Adios!
Maikeru Kitsune chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
Wow, You did it again girl. I love it, you really are good you know(stop blushing). I don't know where to do it but my friend and I thought we should nominate Garuda for a writing award on one of the Harry Potter Fanfiction sites. You deserve it ya know. Well until the next story

Miliardo out
Wolf's scream chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
Very nice. Even aside from your responses, it's obvious that you took a great deal of pleasure in crafting and sharing this story; thank you for doing so.

That said, there were still typos in this chapter:"scared witless by a dear" should be

"scared witless by a deer." "it could be there

home" should be "it could be their home."

I hope your oral surgery is succssful and takes care of the issue(s) in question. And please feel free to share again, if and when you are so inspired.
Sammie Tonks chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
Even though its over, It was such a great ending. Yeah they are going to fill their new house with little babies. *Squeels* lol. Love your story and hopefully there are many more to come in the furture!
moonlightpixie89 chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
its over! sob sob :( i hope one day you might write a sequel... that'd be cool! with Edna beng as mischevious as fred and george. Can you imagine harry trying to handle that in a teenage daughter!
cocogippslend85 chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
it was great i loved the story. it's good to read a story that doesn't make out that everything will be fine at the end of canon. just some constructive criticism but, i was confused at the end when you started introducing stuff about Fred and George’s wife’s it felt like there may have been further story but then you choose not to develop them more and just left it. it was probable you just writing random information to give the story body but it still seem off. sorry if i'm being big headed as i haven’t written any stories of my own,(don't have the imagination) but i do read a lot and this is just something i noticed that might make you stories even better.
GiGiFanFic chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
This was a truly amazing fic, intrigue, suspense, adventure, and all that good stuff without the blood and gore. I,d like to thank you not only for a great plot, but for completing it. That means so much to readers. Keep me on your alert, for any other fics.[I,m "almost" back to normal sinus told theres an epidemic of allergy problems, so hope you don,t get an attack] Take care, jeanne.
Agloechen chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
a white house with blue shutters...! the notebook?

did you sendthis chapter to your beta? if yes, then she was probably very excited when she went through it and so she overlooked a few mistakes...

i liked this chappie, but it wasn't anything really significant, was it?

you know what? i'm gonna miss this story. it isn't one of these chlichéd ones (although there are some i like), it was well written and it was just, i don't know, i just really really liked it! i hope there will be a new story soon!
Robert Harrison chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
i loved it. I do look forward to whatever stories you do in the future.
xiaoxiao chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
Oh, that ending was very sweet. I love Helpful!Harry, too. *goes all dreamy*

Ahem.

Great job with the whole story. I've really enjoyed reading it.
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »