Reviews for What Happens in Weiss, Stays in Weiss
Aard Rinnae chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
... Your friends... are disturbingly similar to mine. Disturbingly. Are you, perchance, a ex-HamdenMiddleScholar? Know a Willis? And a D? Mouse-Girl? Cause I think you're Mouse-Girl, KS. I like the story, irregardless. Please sequel.
Amory Blackwood chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
*dies laughing* OMG that was f*ing hilarious. i love you.
imeejidaiamondo chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
XD"If there is smoke, there is toast."

I loved that part, and yay, I read something today. Woot for books that most people don't understand!
wwwwwww chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
Okay, so THAT was the last chapter. I got it now. That was so great! I loved the last part where you mysteriously jumped to FMA.

"I just felt a chill pass through my very soul,"

"Yeah. Oscar Meyer will do that to you."

XD Yes! Wonderful job! ...Y'know, I'm getting really tired of this 'Punch out George W.' ad that's suddenly appearing everywhere. That's what we get for not being payed subscribers.
Chopkins chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
haha YAY I'm so happy.

(Now I need to get moving and work on my Nuance fic).

wwwwwww chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
*tongue rolls* PERSIA.

*claps for you* Yay! It's done! Wait, I didn't mean it THAT way. Man, we're cool. I LOVED the dialogue! I like how I got to be smart. That made me feel... special. Sorry I didn't review sooner, I just now got to actually sit down and read it.

I'm still trying to get over Cyrano's miniature glass eyeball from today. I want one. It was so odd... The way it just... kinda rolled there and didn't do much... But yeah. Sweet. I'd better stop. Good job, Michiko! *glomp*

"Here’s to our boyfriends! May they never meet!"
Chopkins chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
BEAUTIFUL! *tear*... it's over.

AND ANOTHER THING! ...

"“Rainbow wants to say something...” she trailed off timidly.

“And another thing, Bono. Why is it so important that you guys leave?” Yohji screamed over the general babble.

“Because we don’t belong in your screwed up universe!”

“HEY! RAINBOW HAS SOMETHING TO SAY, OK?” The whole room went quiet as Ken screamed. “Go ahead, Rainbow.”

Rainbow blushed. “I just... I didn’t mean to interrupt...”

“No, we’re listening.”

“Well, according to my calculations, we can stay about ten days and get back in time to see Cyrano’s concert. So, um, we could do that. If you want. It’s not a very good idea...” Rainbow whispered, almost dying of fright when Bono picked her up by the shirt collar and started shaking her appreciatively.

“Rainbow, what are you talking about? That’s a great idea!” "

That was so much like real life it scared me a little.

Great job! Can't wait to read your next Nuance fic.

Kurai chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
Meh, other than the fact I kinda like Persia (dunno why) it was a good chapter. Tahat's what you get when you try to kidnap insane fangirls... ha! I feel sorry for Schwartz now. Update please!
kyocyrano chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
OMFG! IZUMI-SENSEI! MAGNIFIQUE! BRAVO BRAVO! *falls over* Brad-kun in my four inch high platforms...lol!
Chopkins chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
ROFLMFAO! AH!

This is the best chapter yet! The whole soap opera translation thing between Bono/Schul and Cyrano/Nagi nearly killed me

Chopkins chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
AH! CLIFFHANGER!

But the part about "Sk8r Boi" was ingenious. Hope to see more soon.

Chopkins chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
"So up yours 'Tina'!"

Fan-freaking-tastic

I like how Rainbow has the ongoing love/hate relationship with the narrator; it never ceases to make me laugh. It's kinda like she's talking to God. I think Rainbow should have exclusive rights to talking the narrator. This makes me want to write a Joan of Arc-based fic about her.

BVB

P.S.: HOORAY FOR INSIDE JOKES THAT NO ONE BUT US WOULD EVER GET!
Chopkins chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
Wow! That part about Rainbow having an interlude with the narrator was HILARIOUS! i'm going to continue reading now.
Chopkins chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
haha Hey it's me, Bono. I finally got an account here at I figured I might need it now that I'm taking an active role in the creation of "The Nuances of Toast Chronicals" (... I kind of like the name "The Chronicals of Toast"... since there are so many different stories about our little Toastlings).

Anyway, I've only read the intro so far but very funny (I know Amaya wrote it, but oh well).

Talk to you later this evening, probably.

Kurai chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
This thing only received 3 reviews? O.O That sucks; I really think it deserves more. I found this story hysterical, really.