Reviews for Her Spirit
LouiseShirley chapter 18 . 4/21
I don't usually review or comment on older stories; but this was truly brilliant. I was grinning through the entire story!
jovysanchez17 chapter 5 . 1/3
I love your story. The sense of mystery is really intriguing, it makes me wonder about the bond that Souta and Kagome share and whether he was aware of her adventured or not. It also makes me think of whether he is Shippou or not. You're a great writer, because you make the readers think various things about the scenarios that you offer in every chapter. You are unpredictable and that is good; it's not fun to read something when you can easily decipher what event will happen next. Kudos to you for that! :) ... I also love how Souta never gave up on his sister and I am very curious on the bond they share and why it is so strong. :)
cathern.cain chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
I loved the concept of this so so SO much!
Tempestae Night chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
This was fantastic!
mtnikolle chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
I enjoyed reading! Thanks for sharing! :)
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Very intriguing. This story is as much a mystery to me as it seems to be to the fox!
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Ms. is also used in professional situations, it implies a women who is not dependent on another (not a dependent child or wife) so using Miss or Mrs. can be an implied insult to an adult women (saying she can't take care of herself).

Thanks for writing.
K-
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
...
That ending!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Shippo!
He always gets me man!
I need her to be with her baby!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Lovely
MujihiYoukaiSoul chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
I LOVE IT! This is an amazing piece of work. Although it was slightly confusing for kawai little me in some places, you could really feel the emotion and understand that something much bigger than yourself was happening right in these virtual pages. I know that it's fiction, but it still feels exhilarating.
Atigatou Gozimas
CrystalVixen93 chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Love ur story and hope make a sequel soon plz.
Living in Darkness chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
that was beautiful !
Monki-Neko chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
sometimes it felt too introspective for me but maybe it was just the way it was written with such confusing shifts in dialogue, diction, scene, etc. have you though about reviewing this and polishing it a bit more, not changing anything, just making it more readable?
Aloever chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Haha, love how you put the pairings options at the end there. This story actually reminds me a bit of 'Kanata kara' or 'From far away'. I love that story and this is a very good one too. The story flowed! Thanks for the good read!