Reviews for Her Spirit
mtnikolle chapter 18 . 9/2
I enjoyed reading! Thanks for sharing! :)
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 8/31
Very intriguing. This story is as much a mystery to me as it seems to be to the fox!
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 6 . 7/12
Ms. is also used in professional situations, it implies a women who is not dependent on another (not a dependent child or wife) so using Miss or Mrs. can be an implied insult to an adult women (saying she can't take care of herself).

Thanks for writing.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 18 . 2/24
That ending!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 16 . 2/24
He always gets me man!
I need her to be with her baby!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
MujihiYoukaiSoul chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
I LOVE IT! This is an amazing piece of work. Although it was slightly confusing for kawai little me in some places, you could really feel the emotion and understand that something much bigger than yourself was happening right in these virtual pages. I know that it's fiction, but it still feels exhilarating.
Atigatou Gozimas
CrystalVixen93 chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Love ur story and hope make a sequel soon plz.
Living in Darkness chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
that was beautiful !
Monki-Neko chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
sometimes it felt too introspective for me but maybe it was just the way it was written with such confusing shifts in dialogue, diction, scene, etc. have you though about reviewing this and polishing it a bit more, not changing anything, just making it more readable?
Aloever chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Haha, love how you put the pairings options at the end there. This story actually reminds me a bit of 'Kanata kara' or 'From far away'. I love that story and this is a very good one too. The story flowed! Thanks for the good read!
Aloever chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
This is really cool, the way you are blending the stories together. It has a very surreal feeling to it. I like how you made it so she didn't really fall down the well but her soul went to the past. Was Naraku still invovled though? It doesn't seem like it so far.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I'm so confused...
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Sounds like an interesting story so far. A little jumbled and confusing but I'm still clicking next chapter.
aykio chapter 4 . 5/2/2013