Reviews for Falling For Kaiba Seto
Hyper hangover chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Can't you see I want you by the way I push you away, Ya!

Don't judge me tomorrow by the way I'm acting today

Mix the words up with the actions do it * for your reaction Ya!

Hey! Hey!

Get tangled up in me

I was listening to that song the whole time i was reading and it went together so well! OMG! That was so awesome! I loved it so much!
1088609 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Gah! I loved this so so so so much! It must be my favorite one-shot ever! It was so cute and soo funny! The part where Kaiba wanted to hire a hitman was hilarious, and so was that nutty fan-club! It was really cute, keep up the good work!
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
XD i love it!
Lady Seinu chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Ha! I loved that. Clever title too, now that I'm looking at it again, I get it! ::laughs crazily:: AHAHAHAHA! YES! I UNDERSTAND NOW! HAHA! Eh, don't mind me, I'm rather hyper... oh well. Great job writing this! Yay! Goodbye!

Writerfreak7

Formerly known as:

Yugi-Redwall-fan
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
That... Was one of the single most amazing pieces of writing I have ever had the pleasure to read.

The whole 'maybe' idea was a stroke of genius, and really brought it all together... At the same time, though, the excellent interpretation of two boys (deeply) in denial is what makes the story so perfect.

To lose any semblance of coherency and good reviewerness, I love it to lots of very itty-bitty pieces! Squee!
Cashingles chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
haha! that was so cool. Want more!Sequel please!I beg you!lol.
Einld chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
...

Gosh that was so hilarious! I loved how you protrayed jou and his lovely logic that he was "falling" on Kaiba *_*

There were so many funny bits that had me cracking up like "Katsuya stared at Yuugi in disbelief. He had betrayed him! Abandoned him! Joined the evil forces with his other bastard friends!" That bit about the evil force reminded me of Star Wars...and some how that scene where the dark lord said to luke "I am your father." ...-_-' don't know how I went from there to there.

hehehe loved this fic you've written ...and you wouldn't have happened to have written a prequel to this? ...nah j/k reading this I just make it up myself *winks*

well

Nice job. xD
FireFiend chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Brilliant!
The Blonde Midget chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
ZOMG! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

I've read all of them, almost! And I must say, you are my fav-author!

My fav fic is snowed in, its so funny and great!

Thanks for lighting up my life!/blonde midget
kumak chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
*goes into shock*

that was ADORABLE! *drools* i love this pairing and you're a terrific writer! :D just fantastic!
Anika Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I love it! Awesome! Cute! Halarious! all the people in the computer lab at school were staring at me when I laughed at the spoon choking thing! Keep Writing!
AkiraNyaag chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That was adorable, very cute! Well written, funny, and had good pacing. I love these two and you always do them justice, good job!
Clarity2199 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Yeah, it has been awhile. I even had you listed under my secondary 'expect no more stories from author' section. It's great to see you back.

And, boy...what a comeback! This story was great! infact, you probably should have also listed this as a Romance/Humor, cuz it was hillarious! And so in character, too. I can actually see Kaiba pouting all the way to the police station to fill out an assault, just so it doesn't look like he might have had anything to do with it, and even considered a hitman just for good measure, to teach him a lesson. ;)

I loved the denial on both sides, and I also thought that the first one to slowly snap out of this denial first would probably be Kaiba, too...not because he's less stubborn, but simply cuz Joey's stupid. But I loved the fic. Hope to see more from you again.

Clarity