Reviews for Changes
alicewiggles chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
i loved that
Lee Swain chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Excellent, got to love the Mac-Sg1 teamed up.
Jon chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Just discovered this. So far it's pretty good EXCEPT why does everyone always bury people at Arlington? There are National cemeteries all over the country and every one has heroes. It makes so much sense to bury loved ones closer to where family members live.
i.m. nell chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Happy ending for Sam and Jack. Now for the rest of the story...
CrystalKenobi chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
I enjoyed the mac and jack characters here. Thank you for another jack and sam story also. I hope you do continue this series. Its very good.
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
very well done I really like this story. I can't help but feel that I read it before though, do you have this posted somewhere else?
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I don't usually like the MacGuyver-Stargate crossovers that well...a little too corny an idea for me, but I really enjoyed this one. At least it didn't involve turning Jack into a raving psycho with alternate personalities!
chiclete chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
SO cool! Hoping for a sequel :D
DutchRazor chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
Good story!

:D
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
I love this story. Is there more? Have you done a sequel yet? Will Sg-1 help find Mac? Please write more to this if you haven't already done it. Did I mention I loved this one? Keep up the great work.
Mary chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
This is good and you have drunken Daniel perfect. From "Lost City" we know Daniel gets a little goofy when he's drunk.
Thea Martina chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
Oh, I loved this! Love MacGvyer/SG crossovers. Hope you do write a sequel.

-Thea Martina.
Eile of Rossdhu chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
Delightful story! It's not often that I read a fic and find myself laughing out loud... a lot! Though you don't have much background with MacGyver, I thought you worked quite well with the character. Your characterizations of SG1 were also very nicely done.

I do hope you return to do a sequel. There are very few well written MacGyver/SG1 crossovers. I'd love to read more!
gater62 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I just read this, and I love it! I hope you are planning on writing a sequel.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Aw, you can't just END it that way!

It's too good...