Reviews for Xenogenesis
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Great Story
Valentine Meikin chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Oh boy...

Two of the hottest blue-haired 'dolls' in anime combined?

Gendo is going to find it hard to control the parts of KOS-MOS that are in Rei's 'programming'.

Continue sooner rather than later, please!
mystlady chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
hey great action scene. I still havent finish the first game and now they came out with the second game. Arghh, it's just getting harder to beat the enemies. Anyways, if youre interested there is another Eva x Xenosaga fic, I just managed to stumble "Shake the Heavens" by Fusion Cowboy Chaos Production under Evangelion section here in It;s just a fusion between two shows/great. It'll probably helped you inspired you two.

Oh, I see you like RanmaxSailor Moon crossover eh? There's a bunch of them lying somewhere in Sailor Moon Crossover section. It's a shame I havent seen Ranma yet.
Duo chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Please update.
Gamman chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Nice idea. Placing the two female characters almost as one. Keep up the good work.
liljimmyurine chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
No! You will finish Souls Entwined before anything else! Do as you are compelled to do! Also, check out the new version of my TT fic; I think you'll like it
Duo chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I wonder if she will become an android like KOS-MOS?
no name chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
you must continue this story at all cost. this is the first Xenosaga/Evangelion that i ever read. also i would like to see how this new rei/kos-mos will effice the evangelion world and shinji personally. can rei/kos-mos change her arm to weapon like in the game?
X-Over chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Interesting crossover story you have here. I would like to read more of kit. Please continue; write more very soon. Thank you. :)
HolyKnight chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
wow...you got me definitively interested...i want more!
mystlady chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
whoot. another priceless/rare crossover fic... must be my lucky day.. I was totally surprised to see this ficcie with Xenosaga/Evangelion crossover. I never thought I'd seen/read one. Anyways, it has possibilities and it's very good. Cant wait till what happens next!