Reviews for Thirst

interesting...i luv it

scale between 1-10

i'd give you an 8 not bad duddet XD
Rudhu chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Another great chappie. but if you dont update soon, dont be shocked if I come to you and suck all your blood out. I really hate it when writers abandon their stories you know. And I'm not joking. If you have a writers block ask me I love to help.
Rudhu chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This looks like a nice stoI'llry keep on reviewing it, but Inuyasha as a vampire really scares me. Best of luck with your other stories also.

P.S. I would love to see sesshoumaru as a vampire.
Thoughts13 chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
I'll be your beta, if you want. nice fic
Amarioko chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
I like it. Good job.
LaDyPnAi chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
wrte more please
Inu-midoriko chapter 2 . 10/1/2005

r u gonna update soon?

i've read this 2 chapters like 7 times already

chinesetakeoutt chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Alright, this story is way cool! I like the Sessxkagura pairings becuase they're not many of them! Keep it up. )
PuckerUpSmile chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
You’ve got a very interesting story way to go! I love this chapter. It’s really good and I hope you update soon good luck Byebye! _
Kagura's Last Hope chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
please update soon~! this chapter was great! and you're welcome~~
Inu-midoriko chapter 2 . 4/21/2005

i don't usually like clifhangers but it seems to fit this chapter really well.

i love the chapter.

update soon
O-Godzilla-O chapter 2 . 4/20/2005

I love your story! I cant wait till the next chapter! Ohh and one queston... Whats a beta?

Chrissy E E chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
well... this was ok.. kinda confusing though. Is Inuyasha a demon in this or something, as well as Sesshomaru & Kagura? o well i would like to see how this story turns out. update again _
Sophie-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Well it was okay, not the best I ever read, but okay. Write the next chapter and then I might be happy, for a little while at lest. You rock! BYE!