Reviews for Longing, Denied
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
...so somehow I never reviewed this? Sol, I'm terrible. This is a gorgeous moment that you've caught between Yuffie and Reno; lush and rich and quietly scorching. You've got a killer eye for details, my friend, and I will forever envy the way you don't pull punches. These two are from the wrong sides of the tracks, they're rude and abrasive and a little childish but they're *them* and they're loveable despite (due to?) all of that.

(...m, chocolate cake.)

~& hearts, yo.

~Sabe.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This one-shot was cool! I liked the part where you described the same situation from both Reno (I think) and the woman's perspective. I was just wondering...who was she? You mentioned she had green eyes, so my first guess would be Aeris, but somehow, that doesn't make much sense to me. Who was she?
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
kool!
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Brilliant! Absolutely loved it. Please write more Reffies, this one was great.
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
_ great chapter! there need to be more reffies, ya know? i think ill help remedy that problem..._ you have given me inspiration for a reffie! thanks! _ ttyl! buh bye!
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Hey Solain,

Loved the story. It was a nice lil one shot. I kinda liked how it was written in two short parts linked only by the line 'and for a a time it was enough'. You spend half the story building up to one moment and then the rest running with it. I really liked it. Sometimes I think it's cool to pick one idea and focus on it entirely. In this case, it was the attraction between Reno and Yuffie. You certainly had their chemistry down perfectly! It got very intense near the end. _~ "Why not" was definitely my favourite line of the story. Why not indeed? _

~T. Pirate
drakonlily chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
M hott... damn you for writing Sabe a Reffie, now I must think of something to write! XDXD

I'm kidding, this is another short, yet wonderful bit of writing. It is just really human and HOT.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
ooh oh. So nice. So hot. My only sadness is that this is a one-shot, and therefore, over.

Sigh.