Reviews for Muyami Academy
maryjane5000 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Please don't let this be dead because I want to find out what happens next especially to Madoka & Nodoka, if Ranma can save his/her friendship with Yohko, Will Shampoo become friends with Ranma as she isn't chasing him, Will Nabiki's calander get Ranma a modeling job, what the pairings will there be

Ranma x Ukyo, Ranma x Yohko, or (as stated most unlikely) Ranma x Ukyo x Akane, Nabiki x Chikako, Tenchi x Ryoko, Tenchi x Ayeka, Tench x Ryoko X Ayeka, Shampoo x Ryoga, Shampoo x Uisho

Now I have some questions for you
1) Why after nearly accepting the curse does Ranma hate it after finding out he's not locked?
2) How is it that Nodoka didn't know Ranma was at school as girl did Ms. Morinomiya lie to Ranma about calling her?
3) Why did Urd have to come up with the pill now instead of waiting abit, is it because of Ranma's amulets power?
4) Why did Yohko have to find out Ranma's curse like that instead of him telling her?
5) is this more or less a prequel to Neon Genisis?

& thank you for a great fic that I hope will continued in the near future
Mickj6 chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
While the wackiness of the series was interesting, I always thought Ranma level martial artists not being able to hurt the demons in this fic was, and still is, compete bullshit.

Not that it matters with how long this fic has gone without an update.
Dumbledork chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Too badI discovered this story only now. I absolutely love it ad I hope there'll be an update.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
4 and 1/3 years. I had thought I had read this story more recently than that but there are some clear changes from how I remembered it. Is it still in the mix for updates or is it going to be another fic in the unfinished graveyard of Fanfiction?

Spokavriel yahoo. com

Heck last time I read this Genma noticed Ranma's pierced ears.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i like this story it very good
Queensarrow chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Gee, I hope you haven't forgotten this.

This is worth continuing.
adakun13 chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
Brilliant bit of crossover story work. Halt all progress on Girl's School and continue this.
Bree R chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
Very interesting and well written story. I hope you continue it some day.
GKScotty chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
This is excellent. A bit heavy on the sex changes (you have what, at least four characters of variable gender?) but that comes with the territory I guess. And with the latest chapter, it seems you've finally decided to make Ranma's curse common knowledge.

I'm unfamiliar with many of the series here, but you've made the fic easy to understand despite that. (a cast of characters may be useful though)

That said, it doesn't look like you're still working on this. But if you are, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 14 . 9/3/2008
Mou... a little update would be nice... it's such a nice story... *holds up paw*
Lerris chapter 14 . 3/23/2008
You have a good story all in all. The only down side I see is by having the scope so wide makes it a little unfocused. Good luck with this.
Lee TH chapter 14 . 1/13/2008
Have loved this story for some time now. Good to see it posted here. Its a pity you dont update this too often. What kind of fire do we need to build under your butt to get you working on this more?

Ditch the soulspear, go with a soulglaive. Looks more impressive and to be blunt its more functional. Think the silenceglaive of SM fame. Look something like that.

Other than that, I have no complaints. Well except the slow updates. Update ya bastich! Be well!
TJG chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
Ranma and Yohko should consider experimenting with the "clothing function".

If they are naked when transforming, do they still get a new uniform? If so, then they could create a lot of source of cloth that can be altered to form clothing that they can use without it being expensive due to the transforming. They could also use such a feature to create cloth for sale and other uses.

Does the cloth have any supernatural properties? This could be either passive or active in nature. As an example if they do have supernatural resistance to damage or provides protection, it might be useful for making light armor for others. If it is more passive in nature, then it could still serve as raw material for making magic items, wards, etc. An interesting possibility is for Ranma to use the ribbons, bandanna, and other pieces with martial arts gymnastics or iron cloth techniques and create more as needed.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
I just finish reading chapters 1-14 and I LOVE THEM ALL! (*x5).
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2007
Good Story.

Somehow this is on the down low and is pretty much "undiscovered" as evidenced by the measly 14 reviews which does not do this fic justice.

Hoping that the whole Ranma and everyone feeling betrayed thing doesn't go on for to long as it's rather cliche.

Loving the interaction between Ukyou and Ranma